Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

27 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Really? I recall several appearing in Kesha's discography lmfao1

Will.i.am, Pitbull, Flo Rida and Macklemore are far from being as awful as Post Malone.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you seriously implying Macklemore is worse than Pitbull? jj4

At least Pitbull chooses to not make a fool of himself with mindnumbingly stupid social/political lyrical commentary with terrible production.

20 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

At least Pitbull chooses to not make a fool of himself with mindnumbingly stupid social/political lyrical commentary with terrible production.

Good Old Days alone is miles above this abomination:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This biggity boy's a diggity dog
I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like the what, timber

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Good Old Days alone is miles above this abomination:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall
This biggity boy's a diggity dog
I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like the what, timber

I beg to differ.

The Aussie songwriter behind ‘Praying’ is joining Kesha on tour

Melbourne singer-songwriter Ben Abraham, who co-wrote Kesha’s global vindication ‘Praying’ with Kesha and Ryan Lewis, will support the pop sensation on her Australian tour.

Ben Abraham’s songwriting credits include collaborations for Demi Lovato, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Sara Bareilles, Wrabel and Wafia.

Signed to Atlantic Records and Sony/ATV, Abraham’s international accolades haven’t gone unnoticed in his home country. In April this year he took out the 2018 Overseas Recognition Award with fellow songwriter Kylie Sackley at the APRA Awards.

Kesha’s Australian leg of her ‘Rainbow Tour’ this October follows her sold-out North American tour, and two recent GRAMMY nominations for ‘Best Pop Vocal Album‘ and ‘Best Pop Solo Performance‘.

https://www.theindustryobserver.com.au/the-aussie-songwriter-behind-praying-is-joining-kesha-on-tour/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.