Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

UBhIUB9.gif

Updated with new interviews in Brazil.  If anyone has better sources for them, that would be helpful.

I dont really forsee us getting this album until 2016 at the earliest.  I'll still do my best to update this thread with whatever news we do get.  If anyone wants to post more pictures for the 'Recent Looks' tab, or if I have missed any interviews or demos released.

Releasing the album at the same week as Rihanna is worst idea ever, she would flop harldy. She has to release album in time when no other relevant atrists do. And it won't be released any time soon, she is still under Luke's contract so she can't release any features w other artist as well.... Her career is in a serious danger unfortunaly, but I hope she will rise up and come in her best edition

sorry 4 crappy grammar tho

Skeleton and the other song U do something.. Is not the same song. :)

I think it is.

Listen to this interview and the Conan one bout U Suck Ass

Then listen to this

http://youtu.be/U7iVkgWlR9Q?t=11m42s

The description of the song is quite same, and

The interviews were released almost in same time this episode did, (talking bout the Conan one, just can't find link of it rn but you probably know it)

The song probably won't be called U Suxxx Ass or Skeleton in it's final form, but everything matches, atleast for me.

She is slowly making me turn on her... is it really that hard to be just inform us on what she is up to, maybe give us a snippet or a live performance to hold us through? 

The thing was same when we were waiting for Warrior. She litteraly said nothing about it from 2011 to July 2012, just some Flaming Lips snippets, Woo Hoo, Supernatural and Pretty Lady leaks, and we thought it was going to be called "Spandex On The Distant Horizon"

The thing was same when we were waiting for Warrior. She litteraly said nothing about it from 2011 to July 2012, just some Flaming Lips snippets, Woo Hoo, Supernatural and Pretty Lady leaks, and we thought it was going to be called "Spandex On The Distant Horizon"

But we knew it was near when dr. luke shared supernatural snippet.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.