Desnudate

Desmonds's First Listen: MDNA

I remember before she came here in 2009 we had all her cds on sales, they were super cheap but i didn't cared enough to buy them, and now Confessions is like 25 euros, my sister bought me 2 in US for 5 dollars    ew1

That's my problem with her CD singles. I should've bought everything when i saw them on display.      brit2     and her LP vinyls too    ahs1      I saw Hard Candy but i despise the album so i didn't buy it right away.  Now it's only available online for at least 20 Euros excluding shipping which normally cost twice the price      dead2 

That's my problem with her CD singles. I should've bought everything when i saw them on display.      brit2     and her LP vinyls too    ahs1      I saw Hard Candy but i despise the album so i didn't buy it right away.  Now it's only available online for at least 20 Euros excluding shipping which normally cost twice the price      dead2

My sister bought me Music recently and she saw HC + MDNA for 8 dollars together and she was like 'do you want it' and i was like 'hm, not really'     dead2      it can wait     moo1

My sister bought me Music recently and she saw HC + MDNA for 8 dollars together and she was like 'do you want it' and i was like 'hm, not really'     dead2      it can wait     moo1

there's a lot of unsold copies of MDNA so you're safe     moo1    

I have 2 copies of Hard Candy CDs and one of them is from a flea market   moo1   

there's a lot of unsold copies of MDNA so you're safe     moo1    

I have 2 copies of Hard Candy CDs and one of them is from a flea market   moo1   

I know right   moo1

They are like deals, buy Music + AL and get MDNA for 1 dollar on amazon   moo1