Americunt

The Unreleased Spotlight

Don't sweat it.

But just out of curiosity, when are we getting Maha Maha and/or Paradise? :gaycat 

Which Maha Maha? There are two versions, plus a demo called Bollywood Hawaii. They're all spread out across the rate.

Paradise is coming in the 60s.

0g7TgTO.png

Rating: 5/10

Producer: Anthony Whiting and Miranda Cooper

Sound: Sassy upbeat pop, with piano and drums making up the instrumental. Kind of obnoxious. Eventually sold to Diana Vickers for her second album. When Lana's demo leaked, the song was taken off of Vickers' album.

0g7TgTO.png

Rating: 5/10

Producer: Anthony Whiting and Miranda Cooper

Sound: Sassy upbeat pop, with piano and drums making up the instrumental. Kind of obnoxious. Eventually sold to Diana Vickers for her second album. When Lana's demo leaked, the song was taken off of Vickers' album.

Omg Diana Vickers cry0

Are they good friends in the industry or what because I remember Diana covered one of her songs before, so I don't know,

Omg Diana Vickers cry0

Are they good friends in the industry or what because I remember Diana covered one of her songs before, so I don't know,

As far as I know, the two have never met. Lana just sent a bunch of demos out to various agencies, to be shopped around to different artists. Though I'm not sure of the origin of Break My Fall, I know that Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight was found on on a site that catered to that specific purpose (being sold to other artists).

As far as I know, the two have never met. Lana just sent a bunch of demos out to various agencies, to be shopped around to different artists. Though I'm not sure of the origin of Break My Fall, I know that Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight was found on on a site that catered to that specific purpose (being sold to other artists).

Well then it must be that Diana is a fan of Lana, if anything. Great for me!  oprah2

wTxhlHc.png

Rating: 6/10

Producer: The Rural (Team that worked on Children of The Bad Revolution and the unleaked songs Girl That Got Away, Caught You Boy and Motel 6 (V2))

Sound: Downbeat guitar and drums. Very high vocals. Not a particularly striking song.

rxo9IR6.png

Rating: 7/10

Producer: Kid Gloves (Team that worked on Jealous Girl, Backfire and St. Tropez)

Sound: Very simple and cute pop, with drums and synths. This song is another that was shopped around to several artists, before finally being given to Cheryl Cole for her 2012 album A Million Lights. No lyrics were changed between the demo and the final version, unlike many other demos recorded by Lana for other people. Diana Vickers' version of Break My Fall was censored (buy your bullshit -> buy your story), for instance.

rxo9IR6.png

Rating: 7/10

Producer: Kid Gloves (Team that worked on Jealous Girl, Backfire and St. Tropez)

Sound: Very simple and cute pop, with drums and synths. This song is another that was shopped around to several artists, before finally being given to Cheryl Cole for her 2012 album A Million Lights. No lyrics were changed between the demo and the final version, unlike many other demos recorded by Lana for other people. Diana Vickers' version of Break My Fall was censored (buy your bullshit -> buy your story), for instance.

Ghetto Baby actually snatches mad4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.