edwinfg

#tbt The Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell Attack on Kesha

"An old Kesha diss by Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell was discussed on ATRL recently. The attack happened in 2010.

"I know who we can get rid of…Ke$ha! I mean who is she, how is that music, how is she a star? She's crazy," Ferrell said. "Ke$ha, you need to throw out the auto-tune and sing for real!"

The whole how did Kesha get famous thing was quite popular back then. It was at the end of 2010 and into 2011 that Kesha started to get praised by critics. Who knows, maybe Ferrell has changed his views on her since then. It sounds like those unthinking comments people who don't know much about autotune throw out. Autotune has strangely become associated with Kesha even though a ton of artists use it and people who criticize her for using it generally don't know what they're talking about. 

It may make Kesha feel better to know she's trouncing these guys on Metacritic. She has a career score of 66 versus 55 for Wahlberg and 49 for Ferrell. So I suppose we should get rid of Wahlberg and Ferrell because how are they stars? They need to find some good movies to act in.

Speaking of Kesha singing for real, this needs more views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_-AQXd9ss#action=share

"

This is a post from a kesha blog that i like:

http://keshadailycharts.blogspot.pt/

... Who is will Ferrell and mark wahlberg?

Will Ferrell was in Elf and The Other Guys (both movies—terrible movies) and mark wahlberg was also in the other guys.