Scully

Is that space performance still happening?

We haven't heard any news since the announcement (or that I know off) and even Gaga herself hasn't said anything since.

Do you think it's going to be one of those things that will be left undone or is it still happening? Maybe it's just too soon to talk about it? It's a pretty big deal though. Don't you think that in the last quarter of the year she should be getting ready for the performance? This is not your typical "on the talk show" performance, to say the least. I'm assuming it takes time and a lot of preparation.

Thoughts?

its just too soon to talk about it

the company has just started to relocate with their new spaceport and they have scheduled test flights this summer and the last one was in january which they almost reach space 

so her performance is still out of the picture as they still have a lot of work to be done

I think the project is still in its early stage so there is actually no usable information Gaga could give us at this point. I really hope it works out the way she intended because this will probably be the performance of the decade cry0 (And I want ha to perform Venus ofc :creep: )