Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nullll

I know I'm trolling Katy Perry...

what? that isn't even true... she did "UR So Gay" to make fun of her ex-boyfriend, not to sell records (it wasn't all that great). I'm sure IKAG was made for shock, but tbh it's cute and I applaud her for it. Big step in the music industry because of all the hate going on. If anything, we should thank her! +shrug+

Gaga didn't start "gay equality" as an music artist "in" thing... many before her were doing it a long time ago but no one cared. Gaga just picked it back up when it became really popular and fought for us as well. She didn't START it, but she definitely moved it! Love her for fighting for us. <3

I hope you don't agree with this meme... ny1

ny2

yasss gur! +1

Katy always supported gay equality lol. Those songs were never meant to be anything offensive toward gay people.

Gaga did not start anything revolutionary. That's my biggest annoyance with her fans. I will say that Katy seems to be trying super hard to stay noticed and relevant, but to say that she all of a sudden jumped on the equality bandwagon just because Gaga did is quite humorous.

i can't at everbody being pissed and threaking out over a meme.

successfull trolling.

Gorl you must have not met XtinaFan xtina1

That one's is becoming as successful as his fave. xtina1

Gorl you must have not met XtinaFan xtina1

That one's is becoming as successful as his fave. xtina1

no. he needs to post 500 times a day to piss people off.

ty did it with one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.