Confess

Kesha Instrumentals?

From Warrior, the only real leaked instrumentals I've come across so far are Die Young, C'Mon, Crazy Kids and Supernatural. As for the other songs you listed, I don't think they've leaked. I keep the Kesha masterpost as up-to-date as I can, so you can download them from there.

Btw @Galaxy, do you think this is legit? Sounds like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqZjIsDYbz8

Yeah I've heard this before posted by someone who is pretty reliable and it said ''official'', so I think so.

Yeah I've heard this before posted by someone who is pretty reliable and it said ''official'', so I think so.

Okay, time to update the masterpost then

I need to catch up on a few things, I'm so slow when it comes to these things fall7

Only Official ones that I have

all Animal + Cannibal Official Instrumentals are leaked except Grow a Pear & C U Next Tuesday.

For Warrior Official Instrumentals only Die Young, C'Mon, Crazy Kids(2 versions leaked solo and feat) & Supernatural are leaked.

Unreleased ones are Hush hush and Run devil run (snsd version).

Dirty Love Instrumental is not official (not solo or album version) @Galaxy @Sakkemix

Only Official ones that I have

all Animal + Cannibal Official Instrumentals are leaked except Grow a Pear & C U Next Tuesday.

For Warrior Official Instrumentals only Die Young, C'Mon, Crazy Kids(2 versions leaked solo and feat) & Supernatural are leaked.

Unreleased ones are Hush hush and Run devil run (snsd version).

Dirty Love Instrumental is not official (not solo or album version) @Galaxy @Sakkemix

Okay thanks, it still sounds legit enough tho so I'm including it in the masterpost for the time being dead2

2 minutes ago, idrk said:

I barely even know how to use my microwave let alone hack a database if only musicmafia were still here rip to a almost sugar daddy career for unreleased songsbebe1 

why dont we just hack musicmafiakesha5

They'd probably only have the other version of Birthday Suit kesha5