Hunty Bear

Ultraviolence a month and a half later...

Well I don't wanna judge the whole era yet cause I'm hoping for some more great videos but the videos this era in general have disappointed me. I like them all but apart from SOC the videos aren't up to par imo.

And I kinda hate that SOC has the best video because SOC cool was one of my favs when it was first released but I have grown sick of it and I can't listen to it anymore. There are things that irritate me now when I listen to it and I can't even put my finger on what they are fall4

Hopefully we get some epic videos like Ride, BTD, or Blue Jeans this era.

Ultraviolence (the track) was by far the biggest disappointment for me this era.

The video was horribly underwhelming and the choice of it being a single in the first place was flat-out stupid.

Otherwise, I absolutely love this era. Ultraviolence has become my favorite album by her and West Coast and Shades Of Cool are officially my two favorite Lana songs ever (they've beaten National Anthem and Kill Kill).

And the  Shades Of Cool video was absolutely stunning and her image altogether seems more likable in a way (more organic and relatable). I think Lana has delivered, at least thus far

Well I don't wanna judge the whole era yet cause I'm hoping for some more great videos but the videos this era in general have disappointed me. I like them all but apart from SOC the videos aren't up to par imo.

And I kinda hate that SOC has the best video because SOC cool was one of my favs when it was first released but I have grown sick of it and I can't listen to it anymore. There are things that irritate me now when I listen to it and I can't even put my finger on what they are fall4

Hopefully we get some epic videos like Ride, BTD, or Blue Jeans this era.

omg, we are

>>>>>><<<<<<

I loved SoC back when it leaked,

but now I skip it every time it comes up

It just annoys me for some reason

omg, we are

>>>>>><<<<<<

I loved SoC back when it leaked,

but now I skip it every time it comes up

It just annoys me for some reason

Like I can't even put my finger on what exactly bothers me about it. I just can't stand whatever it is and don't listen to SOC anymore fall4

Like I can't even put my finger on what exactly bothers me about it. I just can't stand whatever it is and don't listen to SOC anymore fall4

We're like, the complete opposite.

I didn't loathe it when it first came out, but I really didn't care for it at all. I almost worried about how the era was gonna turn out.

But for some reason, it grew on me. Like, seriously grew on me. I love it now.

Love the album, im still listening to it daily. everything was on the right track up until Ultra video which im just pretending doesn't exist. hope we get a lot more, pretty when you cry and brooklyn baby videos still need releasing

Love the album, im still listening to it daily. everything was on the right track up until Ultra video which im just pretending doesn't exist. hope we get a lot more, pretty when you cry and brooklyn baby videos still need releasing

I almost forgot about the Pretty When You Cry video cry8

She better release it

I still love the album, there a few songs that will remain my favourites (especially Ultraviolence, West Coast, F***ed My Way Up To The Top, Money Power Glory, Cruel World)

However, I expected better videos overall (although West Coast and Shades Of Cool aren't bad)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.