RihannaRTT

Taylor Swift | 1989 | October 27th

Her upcoming promo is f*cking fantastic...

10.23 | Jimmy Kimmel Live (TBA) U.S.
10.24 | Alan Carr: Chatty Man (TBA) U.K.
10.24 | We Can Survive Concert (TBA) U.S.
10.25 | American Top 40 With Ryan Seacrest (Co-Host) U.S.
10.26 | American Top 40 With Ryan Seacrest (Co-Host) U.S.
10.27 | The Ellen DeGeneres Show (TBA) U.S.
10.27 | Direct From Hollywood with Ryan Seacrest (Interview] (U.S.)
10.27 | Good Morning America (Interview) U.S.
10.27 | CMT TV Special (TBA) Canada
10.27 | 1989 Secret Session with iHeartRadio (TBA) U.S.
10.27 | The Voice (Judge) U.S.
10.28 | The Voice (Judge) U.S.
10.28 | Late Show with David Letterman (TBA) U.S.
10.29 | On with Mario Lopez (Interview) U.S.
10.29 | The View (TBA) U.S.
10.29 | Scholastic Reading Event (TBA) U.S.
10.30 | Good Morning America (TBA) U.S.
10.30 | On Air With Ryan Seacrest (Co-Host) U.S.
10.31 | Elvis Duran and the Morning Show (TBA) U.S.
10.31 | The Kane Show (Interview) U.S.
10.31 | The Johnjay & Rich Show (Interview) U.S.

11.01 | iHeartRadio Countdown with Romeo (Co-Host) U.S.
11.01 | Saturday Night Online Live with Romeo (Interview) U.S.
11.01 | Weekend Top 30 with Hollywood Hamilton (Interview) U.S.
11.02 | iHeartRadio Countdown with Mario Lopez (Co-Host) U.S.
11.02 | Club Kane (Interview) U.S.
11.03 | The Voice (Judge) U.S.

12.05 | KIIS's Jingle Ball (TBA) U.S.
12.12 | Z100's Jingle Ball (TBA) U.S.

and

Taylor Swift To Become The First Artist To Co-Host All Four Hours Of On Air With Ryan Seacrest On Thursday, October 30

-Taylor Swift and Diet Coke are teaming up for unprecedented programming events with iHeartMedia to celebrate the release of Swift’s highly anticipated, fifth studio album, 1989, on October 27. Together, Swift and Diet Coke will take over every Premiere Networks-syndicated CHR (Contemporary Hit Radio) show and its digital platforms during the week of Taylor’s album launch.

“We are excited to join forces with Diet Coke to produce a Taylor Swift takeover event on the top Premiere-syndicated CHR programs heard across the country and on iHeartRadio, reaching millions of music fans to celebrate the incredible talent of Taylor.”

Swift will kick off the week by guest-hosting American Top 40 on October 25 and 26 and being featured on Direct From Hollywood with Ryan Seacrest on October 27. She will also appear as a special guest during On with Mario Lopez on October 29.

On October 30, Diet Coke will present Swift co-hosting On Air with Ryan Seacrest for the show’s entire four-hour broadcast live from New York City, sharing exclusive details about 1989. This will be the first time an artist co-hosts the entire radio program, as well as the first time the full show is presented by a single brand. To bring fans closer to the experience, Diet Coke is hosting the Ultimate 1989 Fan Party LIVE from iHeartRadio’s NYC studios during the broadcast.

Adding to the excitement, Swift will appear as a special in-studio guest on Elvis Duran and The Morning Show, and be featured on The Kane Show and appear as a special guest on The Johnjay & Rich Show on October 31. Then to round out the week, Swift will guest-host iHeartRadio Countdown with Romeo and be a featured guest on iHeartRadio Countdown with Mario Lopez and Weekend Top 30 with Hollywood Hamilton on November 1 and 2. In addition, Swift will appear as a special guest on Saturday Night Online Live with Romeo on November 1 and appear as a special guest on Club Kane on November 2.

http://www.enhancedonlinenews.com/portal/site/eon/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20141023005748&newsLang=en&permalinkExtra=Taylor-Swift-Diet-Coke-Team-iHeartMedia-Unprecedented

This is proper pop Taylor... Album sounds good... maybe am to old for that kind of music... but still young people can find some fun and treasures on this album...

for me sounds way better than previous album 'RED' ... sounds like mixed styles of few artists...

Blank Space, Style, Out of the Woods, All You Had to Do Was Stay, Shake It Off, How You Get the Girl, This Love, I Know Places, Clean, - for me the best songs from this album ...

This is definitely a solid pop album but it definitely doesn't grab me emotionally the way "Red" did.

I know what you mean! I'm really enjoying it, but imo the lyrics are far less polished than RED and it feels like she's done some of this stuff before (lyrically, not sonically)

Welcome To New York - 6/10
Blank Space - 9/10
Style - 10/10
Out Of The Woods - 10/10
All You Had To Do Was Stay - 7/10
Shake It Off - 10/10
I Wish You Would - 8/10
Bad Blood - 8/10
Wildest Dreams - 9/10
How You Get The Girl - 7/10
This Love - 8/10
I Know Places - 8/10
Clean - 8/10

Wonderland - 9/10
You R In Love - 7/10
New Romance - 9/10

8.3/10 cyn.gif many songs will probably grow on me once i'll be home alone and get to sing along to them.

Blank Space vs Out of the Woods vs Style vs Shake It Off vs Clean

The best songs on this album !!!

Not really, the Best songs are:

Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams, This Love, I Know Places, Clean, Wonderland and You Are In Love