RihannaRTT

Taylor Swift | 1989 | October 27th

Press release from her official website:

Taylor Introduces New Album '1989' + Single "Shake It Off"

In case you missed Taylor's Yahoo stream shown 'round the world today, we've got you covered. Here are all the important details you need to know!

Taylor announced that she's been hard at work on a new album for the past two years that she's now ready to share with you guys on October 27th. You can pre-buy the digital album HERE, the deluxe album HERE, and the merch package HERE.  More details on what comes in these packages are below:

Digital Album

13 Songs

1 of 5 Collectible Sets of 13 Exclusive Photo Prints

Digital Booklet Designed by Taylor

Deluxe Album

Physical Album With 13 Songs

CD Booklet Designed By Taylor

3 Bonus Songs

3 of Taylor's Songwriting Voice Memos (Documenting the early creation of 3 songs on the album)

Album Merch Pack

Physical Album With 13 Songs

CD Booklet Designed By Taylor

Your Choice of New Shirt

That's not all though! When you pre-buy 1989, you get to enter the #1989Swiftstakes for a chance to meet Taylor.  Learn more about the 1989 Swiftstakes HERE.

There's also a BRAND NEW SINGLE called "Shake It Off" and a BRAND NEW VIDEO to go with it, which you can watch right this second, right HERE. Once you pre-order the album on iTunes, you'll get an immediate download of "Shake It Off" - do that HERE.

Last but certainly not least, if you want to join Swifties around the world and help promote the new album plus a chance to attend a top secret event with Taylor, join The 1989ers  HERE.

Let the countdown begin!

http://taylorswift.com/news/222073

swift-lorde.jpg

LORDE praises 1989: "It is Joyous. It's SOO GOOD" 

LORDE:

"I actually heard it [shake It Off] a while ago. I love it."

“What I’m gonna say about it [the album] is… that it is quite simply, as someone who’s a fan of pop music, it is joyous. It is such a great record. Honestly, it’s so good.”

http://www.theedge.co.nz/Lorde-chats...4/Default.aspx

Starts @ 9:00.

oprah9 Even Lorde likes it!

Taylor Swift: "1989 Album Won't Be Relationship-Centric"  taylor-swift-new-york-2014-billboard-650

Bad news for those fans who were hoping for "Dear John Part 2" on Taylor Swift's upcoming pop album, 1989: The lyrics won't be so boyfriend-centric this time around.

In an interview with Fusion, Swift details the difference between her upcoming album and her last. "[Red] was a devastating record. It was about dealing with an intense heartbreak." On the other hand, Swift says 1989 is about “the phase after that where you brush yourself off and you’re okay... [Writing Red] I was very enamored by romance and the idea of that."

Hear that? Red is all about crying into your ice cream, and 1989 is about putting on a cute dress and drinking with your girlfriends. That certainly fits with the public perception of Swift's life in the past year: She's hasn't publicly dated anyone in a while, and her instagram is littered with photos of her famous gal pals, including Lena Dunham and sometimes-roommate Karlie Kloss.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6221956/taylor-swift-1989-no-romance

She ain't feeding dem haters, she's shaking them off this time sass5

One Direction and Taylor Swift Collaborating on 'Runaway' for New Album?

taylor-swift-one-direction-runaway.jpg

We've heard a lot of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift rumors since they broke up, but this one takes the cake. The newest Haylor-related buzz claims that One Direction are collaborating with Taylor on a new song. In what universe is this even a possibility?

We can't even. Just. Can't. We can only assume the 1D guys and Taylor are having a good laugh over this one. The rumored tune is called "Runaway," though there's been no confirmation that any such song exists. A fan did make a little mock art for the single, so there's that.

Now that we've all had a good chuckle over this, check out some more buzz about Taylor's new album name and what One Direction is planning for their upcoming album. We have a feeling they are never, ever, ever going to work together though.

http://www.cambio.com/2014/08/14/one-direction-and-taylor-swift-collaborating-on-runaway-for-new-album-rumor/?ncid=gravityppc

The directioners would go mental if this happened :giveup:

Taylor Swift on the inspiration for 1989:

tumblr_nbgo0i17Yq1rfzsgxo1_250.giftumblr_nbgo0i17Yq1rfzsgxo3_250.gif

tumblr_nbgo0i17Yq1rfzsgxo4_250.giftumblr_nbgo0i17Yq1rfzsgxo2_250.gif

"I was born in 1989. My life inspired me. But this time I was not broken and devastated, but on the rise. Now it’s all about my life. I say with my album: “Begin to live your own life.”