Warnings Discussion Thread

Onika    22,319

This thread is the official Warning Discussion Thread. After much discussion, the staff has agreed to open up warnings to the public in the event that the receiving member wishes to do so. As a caveat, this is the only place on the forum in which you may publicly contest or otherwise discuss warnings given to you by our moderating team. Please keep in mind that this is not No Holds Barred; you are expected to remain reasonable and mature when discussing your warnings. In addition, there are a few specific rules you should follow. They are listed below:

• Only post in this thread if:
    • You are discussing a warning you have received, or
    • You are asking a question about our warning procedure.
  • Do NOT comment on warnings that don't belong to you.
  • Do NOT discuss warnings in any other area of the forum. You may only discuss warnings in this thread. 
  • Do NOT post links or references to this thread elsewhere on the forum.
  • Do NOT spam this thread or post with the intent to cause drama. If you haven't received a reply within a day or two, please PM @Onika (or another staff member) to follow up.

Please keep in mind that this thread is for serious discussion only, and breaking these rules may result in warnings and/or appeal privileges being revoked. We hope that this will continue to encourage transparency and accountability that both our staff and members strive for. If you have any questions about this process or the rules dictated herein, please do not hesitate to contact myself, or any of the staff team, via private message or post.

Thank you!

List of Restricted Members

Members who have been warned for instigating drama in this thread are not eligible to appeal their warnings here.
Please PM a staff member if you wish to discuss a warning you received.

Spoiler

1. The Fool / Jordan
2. Gabe.
3. Li'l Sebastian
4. Chav
5. ♚Miss Wank$♚
6. Earth Ripper
7. Dangerous Jim
8. Fatriah No1Care-y
9. Frozen
10. The One Below All
11. Modern Woman
12. Rosé.

Infrared    19,702

Well lets discuss the first warning rih1

@Onika

Both @Gabe. and I got warned for shading outside Battlegrounds, which is a bit ridiculous because we barely said anything infraction worthy.

As I cannot speak for Gabe, 

this was the incident 

Gabe : wow....

Me, quoting Gabe : :ninja: exactly my thoughts

http://fotpforums.com/topic/87750-piece-of-me-kicks-off-britney-looking-skinny-as-fuck/

I see Gabe. was overturned, but mine has stayed {seeing as Gabe.'s post is back}

Onika    22,319

Well lets discuss the first warning rih1

@Onika

Both @Gabe. and I got warned for shading outside Battlegrounds, which is a bit ridiculous because we barely said anything infraction worthy.

As I cannot speak for Gabe, 

this was the incident 

Gabe : wow....

Me, quoting Gabe : :ninja: exactly my thoughts

http://fotpforums.com/topic/87750-piece-of-me-kicks-off-britney-looking-skinny-as-fuck/

I see Gabe. was overturned, but mine has stayed {seeing as Gabe.'s post is back}

I meant to overturn yours as well, give me a moment and the points will be removed.

Infrared    19,702

I meant to overturn yours as well, give me a moment and the points will be removed.

The good sis thanks you cry7

bless 

F.U.C.K Amy    3

how is saying that katys ice bucket challenge was better than gagas trolling? how the fuck is that 2 points? and why do you double warning posts? but anyways wth @Americunt

Onika    22,319

After a very confusing hour trying to figure out wtf Ana was talking about, funhouse's ban has been changed to 6 months.

#R8    4

My last warning is bs ny12

Seriously that is not "insulting looks",and even if it was i edited it out 1 second later um2

I even said i edited it so that i avoid the wp, and i still got it ny12

I didnt realise it counted but when i did i deleted it un2

Nicole Richie    3,049

My last warning is bs ny12

Seriously that is not "insulting looks",and even if it was i edited it out 1 second later um2

I even said i edited it so that i avoid the wp, and i still got it ny12

I didnt realise it counted but when i did i deleted it un2

i'll talk to @Onika about it, but keep in mind, we can see edit history, and just because you edit it doesn't make you immune

#R8    4

i'll talk to @Onika about it, but keep in mind, we can see edit history, and just because you edit it doesn't make you immune

thank you

#R8    4

The rule wasnt really obvious, and i edited it out afterwards anyway um2

*that* isnt really looks um2

You warned me BEFORE it became a written rule um2

Americunt    16,297

The rule wasnt really obvious, and i edited it out afterwards anyway um2

*that* isnt really looks um2

You warned me BEFORE it became a written rule um2

It just went without saying that insulting the size of someone's genitals counts as coming for looks. The rule was always in place and we expected members to be smart enough to realize that insulting something like that is an unacceptably low blow. Use some common sense.

Just because you edited it doesn't mean you're immune from getting points.

#R8    4

It just went without saying that insulting the size of someone's genitals counts as coming for looks. The rule was always in place and we expected members to be smart enough to realize that insulting something like that is an unacceptably low blow. Use some common sense.

Just because you edited it doesn't mean you're immune from getting points.

I was an idiot for not realising that, but once i did i edited out. I REALLY didnt mean to break the rule. Once i realised it may count as rule breaking i edited it out. I am sorry, it won't happen again. I really didnt mean it, hence i edited it

Americunt    16,297

@Americunt

I'd like to contest it unless he got one too

As we're not at liberty to say whether the other member got one unless they come forward, I'm afraid there's nothing more to be done.

Benji    142
Wow you're like the human form of herpes. Get off my ass already  katy1

Why did I get a warning for this? It's oversensitive. I wasn't attacking anyone as a forum member but as someone being annoying. I've seen people throw REAL insults on BG and they get away with them.

Gabe.    5,050

fuck off fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

when @ said told me i was being shady i was literally shaking my head in disbelief and now i find out i was OBVIOUSLY trying to be shady??

TITO, YOU LOOK BIGGER. YOU'VE BEEN GOING TO GYM, I REMEMBER YOU ONCE POSTED ABOUT GOING TO GYM. YOU ARE BULKING UP. YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD.

Kyoteki    8,640

i got 2 WPs from @Kyoteki because i said @ looks bulkier in his pics. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> i was OBVIOUSLY instigating drama and coming for Tito's looks.

that is some terrible FAT SHAMING from the mods if you ask me, which is funny considering @Kyoteki posted a status about his overweight friend being a flawless dragger. is it WRONG to gain a little pounds, @Kyoteki? did my post really offend you that much, @? you look bigger man, gym is working fine on you.

I'll talk to the higher ups moo1

Philip    18,664

In my honest and personal opinion I don't think that I deserved my last warning, because it is not really "spamming" cuz I only posted once, but I know that you guys were out to get me since I've came back, so hope this makes you happy, xo. ( @Onika @Nicole Richie @Warrior

California boy    5,858

Mods

I would a suggestion. There is a member who downvoted all my posts in the same thread in Katy section. Can I report him for that reason?  brit3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.