Mau

"Shake it Off" is on track to sell over 600k

Much to the dismay of the little buffons who WISHED this was Taylor's ARTPOP era, the lead single of upcoming classic concept album 1989 is on track to sell over 600k copies first week. Further cementing her status as a BIG, CONSISTENT seller.

I don't think I need to REMIND people of what their fave's lead singles opening #'s look like.

This also confirms the fact that everyone is here for POP Taylord and they just played along the "country" pretense during RED. It's wonderful to see her stans are able to enjoy genre evolutions such as this. Not all fans are as forgiving or interested when their faves do something different, like Jazz albums and stuff. True stans tbh.

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

her album has been available for preorder all morning and its still not listed in the albums charts??

because she is a PHYSICAL seller. People actually bother to go out and buy a CD as proved when 71% of Red's US sales were physical.

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

because she is a PHYSICAL seller. People actually bother to go out and buy a CD as proved when 71% of Red's US sales were physical.

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

um3

We all know Taylor sells like crazy, you don't have to justify it by saying people don't buy her stuff digitally...

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

doesn't explain why her single is #1 on itunes but her album isn't even cracking hte top 200? unless its a glitch and she'll pop up #1 any time now

doesn't explain why her single is #1 on itunes but her album isn't even cracking hte top 200? unless its a glitch and she'll pop up #1 any time now

considering 1989 doesnt seem to be charting in the top 200 anywhere and Red is currently sitting at #106 US iTunes, I'm gonna say that's the most likely reason.

http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/taylorswift.html

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

Opinion noted.

tumblr_naiv4kJvgc1r02hs8o1_1280.gif

Honestly it sounds like all of her songs were smushed together creating one heaping pile of inspirational quirky generic pop that is a recipe for cheap success just like everything else she makes. 

It makes sense that her album is called 1989 since all of these inspir-quirky-pop songs are getting really old um3

And with what I'm saying, please don't just 'shake it off', I hope you let it get under your skin so that you realize how bland tay-tay has become lj1

Honestly it sounds like all of her songs were smushed together creating one heaping pile of inspirational quirky generic pop that is a recipe for cheap success just like everything else she makes. 

It makes sense that her album is called 1989 since all of these inspir-quirky-pop songs are getting really old um3

And with what I'm saying, please don't just 'shake it off', I hope you let it get under your skin so that you realize how bland tay-tay has become lj1

I don't have ridiculous standards like you tho dead2 As long as the song sounds good to me I couldn't give a single shit how it's produced or something dead2

Mau darling you know full well her fans consists of little fucking kids. And parents push her on their kids because she is squeaky clean. Plus, she is a front loaded seller just like my fav.

And you call doing country to pop evolution? Try devolution. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

It's like when Madonna did disco and went pop. Hardly an artistic evolution. Let us be honest.

I don't have ridiculous standards like you tho dead2 As long as the song sounds good to me I couldn't give a single shit how it's produced or something dead2

I don't care about the technical production aspect of the song um1

I care about the fact that the song is GENERIC AND OLD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.