Robert.

My Everything +/-

Love Me Harder, Best Mistake and My Everything are one of those tho lj1

but I agree Break Your Heart Right Back sounds amazing! cry1

Be My Baby needs time tho its not bad its good. but when lyrics are repetitive I get really off by it. but I'm sure I'll love it later.

and I dont get why the remaining tracks are Be My Baby One Last Time and Break Free in this +/- thing. um2 if

Break Your Hear Right Break is greater than all of these combined. tina1

Best Mistake is one of the better ones sia3

I grew out of Love Me Harder though and My Everything ew1

Best Mistake is one of the better ones sia3

I grew out of Love Me Harder though and My Everything ew1

trust me Fuck Me Harder is spot on. sia3 a title with the word harder  in it seems a bit curious. sia3 and I was right sia3 sex!  brit13

the you gotta you gotta parts are amazing oprah2  Ariana and The Weeknd sound so sincere here despite the double entendres sia3

the melody delivery got me so good oprah1 all thanks to Intro tho, without Intro I would never give the album a shot. now I'm waiting for that Love Me Harder vid. cause I already expected Ari will wear something dark and I was right. brit13  the cat ears tho um1

trust me Fuck Me Harder is spot on. sia3 a title with the word harder  in it seems a bit curious. sia3 and I was right sia3 sex!  brit13

the you gotta you gotta parts are amazing oprah2  Ariana and The Weeknd sound so sincere here despite the double entendres sia3

the melody delivery got me so good oprah1 all thanks to Intro tho, without Intro I would never give the album a shot. now I'm waiting for that Love Me Harder vid. cause I already expected Ari will wear something dark and I was right. brit13  the cat ears tho um1

You do realize that I've heard it right um1

It was the first one I heard off of the album, save Problem and Break Free um1