ReeseWitheredpoon

ArtGrave flops HARD in Australia! (Half Capacity in Perth) LOL

Even though Cargamel is only playing 6 shows in Australia and her shows there had tickets buy 1 get 1 free  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  she still could only manage to sell out half of her Perth show which got a horrible review as well....

"The 28-year-old told the audience, who appeared to fill half of the 15,000-capacity venue, that her promoters had asked her to bring a smaller-sized production Down Under because of flagging sales and interest but said: "I think my Australian fans deserve the whole show."

But really, given the half-baked concert that was delivered on Wednesday night, she shouldn't have bothered."

ny2  ny2  ny2  ny1

: "I think my Australian fans deserve the whole show."

But really, given the half-baked concert that was delivered on Wednesday night, she shouldn't have bothered."

atleast she put on a full show for them when she didnt have to  cry7

that was very nice of her   katy3

the fact the she still  wanted to perform whole show for her fans and flop make me respect her even more

More like she was hoping she could make the flop show appear to be popular with her buy 1 get 1 free ticket deal.  Much like everything else for Gargamel the past year...huge backfire. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

More like she was hoping she could make the flop show appear to be popular with her buy 1 get 1 free ticket deal.  Much like everything else for Gargamel the past year...huge backfire. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

ok

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.