ReeseWitheredpoon

ArtGrave flops HARD in Australia! (Half Capacity in Perth) LOL

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree even tho Katy IS an amazing singer. 

"Little Monsters are delusional"  ny2

Katy is amazing and has many awesome songs but her live performances suck

dead2 poor ha, I love how she had to announce to the audience that she paid Queen to come to ha show Queen was at ha show, just to stop the audience from leaving halfway through concert dead7

So considering the venue was only half filled and tickets were buy 1 get 1 free that means....

Gargamel sold roughly 25% of the tickets available! ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

omg dead7

We should start tweeting about how hard Gaga is flopping in Australia without tagging her name and see how long it takes Gargamel to have a full blown twitter meltdown and blame Madonna and Katy for everything. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

fall1

We should start tweeting about how hard Gaga is flopping in Australia without tagging her name and see how long it takes Gargamel to have a full blown twitter meltdown and blame Madonna and Katy for everything. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

From her fan that's watching her show in Australia.

p3k ‏@MONSTER****Y 29s

"To the reviewer in Perth who accused me of lip-synching: go **** yourself, asshole!" - @ladygaga at #artRAVEMelbourne

ny2

fall6 lets do it ny10

I cant wait for gaga to drag me hard its like

me: omg gaga bitch is fake as hell

Gaga: oh really IM FAKE FUCK YOUR FAKE ASS MY MONSTERS ARE REAL MY ASS IS REAL MY MUSIC IS REAL

Me: bitch you have a dick

Gaga: FUCK YOU ILL SHOVE MY DONKEY DICK UP YOUR ASS

Me: well guys she just admitted she had a dick so gaga12

Gaga: FUCK YOU and Perez Hilton and leave my monsters alone

Me: hun what does this have to do with Perez... Gaga bitch grow up and pay Madonna for the times you stole from her the queen

Gaga: tweets to the whole world: What the fuck do I have to do with madonna

Me: get your delusional monsters and ur fake ass outta here pls...

Then I get deathtreats by angry monssters

and Gaga possibly sacrifices me to satan

dead2fall6dead4

its shit ik its a fucking joke so dont come for me fall3

I'm not pressed about Gargamel's continued floppage...I'm quite happy about it. cry1  ny1

You're the one coming off as pressed. xtina11

What satisfaction do you get exactly from her failures? Is it a sense of accomplishment? A feeling of satisfying a revenge from this women you have never met? If you explain in great enough detail, I might be able to see if I can get you in touch with this great therapist I know! He might be able to help you! maisy

What satisfaction do you get exactly from her failures? Is a sense of accomplishment? I feeling of satisfying a revenge from this women you have never met? If you explain in great enough detail, I might be able to see if I can get you in touch with this great therapist I know! He might be able to help you! maisy

Poor Therapist  kii

I'm not pressed about Gargamel's continued floppage...I'm quite happy about it. cry1  ny1

You're the one coming off as pressed. xtina11

Evidently since you're going in her news on Google, your life must be so sad oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

So considering the venue was only half filled and tickets were buy 1 get 1 free that means....

Gargamel sold roughly 25% of the tickets available! ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

Well no, HER TICKET COMPANY started that sale a couple days before the show ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny4 ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny4

Moderator Notice:

Warning.png

No insults please.

Edited by Sexxx Dreams
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.