ReeseWitheredpoon

ArtGrave flops HARD in Australia! (Half Capacity in Perth) LOL

Anyways, everyone knows she's a flop in Australia (and everwhere else) but Katy totally blew her off in that continent (and everywhere else but let's just focus on australia for now)

Is that why she was on the news just for arriving in the country and on the news for wherever she goes, even leaving her hotel? I don't remember Rebecca on the news when she came here.

But of course, the kittykats come for Gaga when promo for the tour only started this money, and the only promo was a few TV ads and posters around Sydney, and when I went to Brisbane I wouldn't go a day without seeing Abigail's Crayola Tour billboards a couple months ago and last month. Promo whore oprah2

But of course, the kittykats come for Gaga when promo for the tour only started this money, and the only promo was a few TV ads and posters around Sydney, and when I went to Brisbane I wouldn't go a day without seeing Abigail's Crayola Tour billboards a couple months ago and last month. Promo whore oprah2

Katy is playing 24 dates in Australia at the same venues as Gargamel with more expensive tickets.

xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12

The link to the review came from Paws Down Little Cutters  Monsters.

Oh, the blog that's been posting lies about Gaga and photoshopping her to look fat in order to justify their point, ever since January 2012 to this day? I feel bad for them :riP:

Katy is playing 24 dates in Australia at the same venues as Gargamel with more expensive tickets.

xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12  xtina12

Well I know, thanks to you since you've been obsessing over it for a few months now, posting it all over BG when you have no other comeback :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip: 

Oh, the blog that's been posting lies about Gaga and photoshopping her to look fat in order to justify their point, ever since January 2012 to this day? I feel bad for them :rip:

So now they made up a fake official yahoo review with an official yahoo link?  ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

SEETHE! ny1

Is that why she was on the news just for arriving in the country and on the news for wherever she goes, even leaving her hotel? I don't remember Rebecca on the news when she came here.

Katy and amazing singer in the same sentence? orly1

ny1

Garga has been waiting on one of her shows that isn't sold out. One of the very few.  ny1

Well I know, thanks to you since you've been obsessing over it for a few months now, posting it all over BG when you have no other comeback  :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:   :rip:

You have no other comeback...

Gargamel is a FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP and you're furious!!!!!!!! ny1

You're right....I'm furious Gargamel is a flop! ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

You so are though, you can't stop posting about her so called 'decline' you speak of but you keep giving her 'attention', but I guess we should let you off since your fave is only updating her Instagram ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> ny4

She sold out the O2 every night poor Kitty. ny1

Are you furious that Katy's average per show is already much higher than Gargamel's and will continue to rise?

When the final tour grosses are in for the tours the born brave whambulance won't be able to keep up with the depressed little monsters! ny2

Are you furious that Katy's average per show is already much higher than Gargamel's and will continue to rise?

When the final tour grosses are in for the tours the born brave whambulance won't be able to keep up with the depressed little monsters! ny2

Katy couldn't sell as many seats in the UK ny1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.