spoiler alert?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XjuFIHIyWw

Corner Office, or at least someone using that name which has proven to have both reliable and faulty info in the past, has posted a video that sounds very much like BB12's Staboteur videos, in which he or she "confirms" the returning duos are Rachel/Brendon, Dick/Daniele, Jeff/Jordan and Dan/Memphis Bob.. he also said one duo was eliminated already and since Dan just got married the other day (congrats!), this new info pretty much confirms the rest of the leaks and rumors.. as much as rumors can be confirmed anyway - NOTHING is official until Julie says so

The video also says Rachel won the first HOH comp, which is also old news to anyone who's been keeping up, and that all the hamsters are paired up

source

loved the first ep cry1cry1cry1

this seems like it will be much more exciting than last season, the golden key twist really makes the first 4 evictions more relevant than ever too

I know!! Gaah i can't even deal with it, jeff and jordan /brenchel..dick and daniele omg

haha it looks like brendon is more interested in Daniele than in Rachel lately.

Lol, Rachel might get suspicious of their relationship. Actually, I'm not sure if it's true but I heard Brenchel got into an argument today and one of the things Rachel was upset about was Brendon giving Lawon a back massage. Lulz.

Lol, Rachel might get suspicious of their relationship. Actually, I'm not sure if it's true but I heard Brenchel got into an argument today and one of the things Rachel was upset about was Brendon giving Lawon a back massage. Lulz.

lmfao +dead+ rachel is hbic she'd do so much better without brendon