Philip

The fucking accuracy

Britney stains like to use her knee injury as an excuse for her current lack of talent. Let’s have a brief history lesson:

• In 1990, Gloria Estefan was in a horrific bus accident, which fractured her spine and required extensive surgery and physical rehabilitation. Less than a year later, she was back on tour.
  • In 2007, Chris Brown twisted his ankle playing basketball or stomping Rihanna or something, yet he was able to do this:
  • chrisbrownflip.gif
  • In 2001, Usher fell in rehearsal, dislocated his shoulder and had to have surgery. Four months later he was doing this:
  • littlesuperstar.gif
  • In 2011, Beyonce was five months pregnant with our Savior and that whore was able to sing live, dance in heels and do this:

twerk1.gif

• Madonna is 392 years old (I don’t even think she has knee caps anymore) and she still singing and dancing better than girls in their 20’s:
  • grandmausher.gif

Now, I’m not Dr. House and I don’t have Britney’s medical records and I know that not all injuries are the same, but the knee injury story sounds like yet another chapter in the Britney Spears Stan Big Book of Excuses to try justify why she currently dances likes Stephen Hawking and hasn’t sang live since the Clinton Administration.

fall4 fall4 fall4 fall4 fall4

Has anyone ever taken a look at the actual footage of her getting the knee injury? It's the most ridiculous little tumble. She was already bent down, so she maybe fell a foot or two at most. Definitely not enough to cause the kind of damage that would require a full surgery.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.