SeekingThrill

New album information

Jonas Akerlund  is rumored to direct the new video. Arianne  Phillips  will work too.

At first I was like, "isn't Jonas Akerlund Gaga's music video director?" since that's the only place I remember seeing his name, but after seeing his extensive videography and how many iconic music videos he's made I can definitely see he doesn't really belong to anyone in particular and am excited that he has worked with Madonna in the past. Can't wait to see what he pulls out, seeing he's responsible for the MVs for "Ray of Light", "Music", "American Life", "Jump" AND "Celebration". 

At first I was like, "isn't Jonas Akerlund Gaga's music video director?" since that's the only place I remember seeing his name, but after seeing his extensive videography and how many iconic music videos he's made I can definitely see he doesn't really belong to anyone in particular and am excited that he has worked with Madonna in the past. Can't wait to see what he pulls out, seeing he's responsible for the MVs for "Ray of Light", "Music", "American Life", "Jump" AND "Celebration". 

Directors don't belong to anyone. They are artists too, who want to express themselves.

Steven Klein worked with Madonna and then with Gaga. That doesn't mean Madonna or Lady Gaga owns him.

The same goes for fashion designers, stylists, musicians...

Directors don't belong to anyone. They are artists too, who want to express themselves.

Steven Klein worked with Madonna and then with Gaga. That doesn't mean Madonna or Lady Gaga owns him.

The same goes for fashion designers, stylists, musicians...

Yeah yeah, ik ik, I had him confused with Richie Jackson who literally brands himself as Gaga's choreographer (or at least used to be).

Oh God, that reminds me of some of Janet Jackson's albums in the 1990's.

Didn't she always release CDs with 24 to 26 songs and half of them were just 10 seconds of her moaning and awwwwing.

I loooove The Velvet Rope but all those little interludes become so annoying at a certain point dead2