How to gain access to opt-in sections (NHB/HOW/Politics)

Onika    22,313

Please note: Due to the differing nature of these sections, access must be requested separately for each section you wish to use. Requesting access to one will not automatically enable the other.

No Holds Barred

No Holds Barred is a private section in the lounge where pretty much anything goes. It is largely unmoderated, however there are few things that will not be allowed. Please read the following rules before you decide if you would like access or not:

• Do not bring No Holds Barred drama out of No Holds Barred. Whatever is in NHB, stays in NHB. 
  • Do not discuss warnings in this section. Use the Warnings Discussion thread in Announcements & Feedback.
  • Do not spam.
  • Do not post or discuss personal conversations or private messages with other members without their consent.
  • Do not post any personal media - including but not limited to: pictures, audio, videos, social media profiles or posts - involving other members without their consent.
  • Do not insult looks. This includes insults regarding genitalia.
  • Do not make fun of or shade specific illnesses such as, but not limited to, cancer or HIV/AIDS.
  • Do not make jokes about mental health.
  • Do not post death threats, make fun of suicide or rape, or other bodily harm insults.
  • Do not make fun of serious or extreme situations centered around death (including acts of terrorism, war, genocide and murder)

If you fail to comply with these rules, or if we find you're only logging onto FOTP to post there, you may receive a warning, infraction, or removal from the section. Also keep in mind that the section is not for everyone as it can get quite heated, so please don't request access if you don't think you can handle such a section.

APPLYING:

• You must have 200 posts to apply.
  • You must have been a member of the forum for at least 90 days to apply.

To gain access to No Holds Barred, simply visit this page and follow the instructions.

Haus of Whores

To gain entry into our sex & relationships discussion section, you must meet the following criteria:

• You are, as of the day of your request, 18 years of age or older, and legally allowed to view adult content in your jurisdiction.
  • You understand that the forum rules still apply. This includes no personal insults and no posting pictures/videos of other members without permission.
  • You must have 200 posts.
  • You must have been a member of the forum for at least 90 days to apply. 

To gain access to Haus of Whores, simply visit this page and follow the instructions.

Politics

We also house a politics discussion section here on the forum. However we recognize that many users do not want to discuss politics and require a safe-space away from that conversation. Therefore, you are required to opt-in to this section.

To gain access to the Politics section, simply visit this page and follow the instructions.

Holly    1,220

Thank you for this explanation. :)

Empathica    221

Haus of Whores?

I've read and will follow the requirements of the section. I swear that, as of today, I am over the age of 18

Radar    2,759

i'm turning 18 tomorrow, can i get an early birthday gift? hay1 house of hoes??? hay1 hay1

Americunt    16,280

i'm turning 18 tomorrow, can i get an early birthday gift? hay1 house of hoes??? hay1 hay1

Read the OP.

Radar    2,759

Like I said, read the OP and click the links.

oh god. dead2 okay thanks.

edit: 

You cannot access Haus of Whores at this time.

You must have at least 200 posts and be at least 18 years of age to request access.

um2

Americunt    16,280

oh god. dead2 okay thanks.

edit: 

You cannot access Haus of Whores at this time.

You must have at least 200 posts and be at least 18 years of age to request access.

um2

It's still the 29th in most of the world. Give it about 12 hours and you should be able to request access correctly. moo1

Holly    1,220

what is the Haus Of Whores

EDIT: and the No Holds Barred?

HOW = Naked pictures and dirty subjects.

NHB = Everyone being very mean to each other.

Stay innocent, my darling.

HOW = Naked pictures and dirty subjects.

NHB = Everyone being very mean to each other.

Stay innocent, my darling.

i have my own little 'Haus Of Whores' in my pictures on my ipod...

Holly    1,220

i have my own little 'Haus Of Whores' in my pictures on my ipod...

The biggest thread in HOW is actual naked pictures of members here though.

oh, i have like celebrities and models....

Lust    9,154

brit8