Pikachu

Should I give the Artic Monkeys a try?

OT: YES. They're the best contemporary rock band alongside The Strokes and The Kooks. AM is their most radio-friendly album so I'd suggest you to begin with that though my favorite albums are Whatever People Say... and FWN oprah2

These are their most popular songs

britney.pngKaty.pngariana.png
britney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.pngbritney.png
Katy.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.pngKaty.png
ariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.pngariana.png

talentless soul with a vagina
-check britney.pngKaty.pngariana.png

What are you trying to prove with posting my awards showcase? Do you even know how to coordinate to write a meaningful sentence, let alone a meaningful post? All of my faves are talented in their respective fields, ESPECIALLY Ariana.

You're just making yourself look like an idiot 

What are you trying to prove with posting my awards showcase? Do you even know how to coordinate to write a meaningful sentence, let alone a meaningful post? All of my faves are talented in their respective fields, ESPECIALLY Ariana.

You're just making yourself look like an idiot 

there is no point arguing with someone who claim for these 3 that they are talented, what's their talent? Being starlet is not a talent
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.