Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kevvy Metal Lover

CONFIRMED: Gaga working on music video for 'unexpected' fourth single

No one said they hated the song? We just don't want it as a single. Shes been performing it for over a year, Im bored of it now.

Sorry if you don't like our opinions - dont read the thread if it offends you so much?

And shouting 'SHUT THE FUCK UP I'm sick of seeing you post or w/e) IS an infractionable offence I believe +shrug+

People have said they hated the song. Whether it's due to Luc Carl being the inspiration for it or something else. And like I said, that was after Ana was writing Paragraphs upon paragraphs about her disgust for the song, Gaga, and Luc.

Also, I think You and I is a brilliant single choice which I also expressed in that.

I'm literally pissed off right now at this thread. First of all, Ana you should never EVER be using your power as a mod to threaten people into silence. That is wrong in my opinion. He told you to shut the fuck up which I personally think you deserved. You've been ranting the past 3 pages. That's truly unneeded and just brings more negativity into the forum.

Second, SHE HASN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED WHAT THE FUCKING SINGLE IS!!! SHE HAS 17 FUCKING TRACKS TO CHOSE FROM. EVERYBODY CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS! Even if the song is You and I good. Seriously, go listen to the song all the way through and do nothing else. The song is about loving someone and not being able to be without them. That is a very relateable topic. You're just mad that she refers to Luc Carl. The general public will understand what the song is about but they wont hate the song unlike her stans beforehand because they don't even know who the fuck he is. You guys have a premeditated hate for the song due to him. The public doesn't.

Third, have you noticed what songs are getting major airplay lately? Adele's Rolling In The Deep? Cee-Lo Green's Fuck You? Have you noticed they have no voice editing and all have major instrumentation instead of synths? Also, You and I would appeal TO ALL ages. Old people can most definitely appreciate it and find it enjoyable as well as younger people. Also, You and I samples We Will Rock You in a genius way where people can get into it right from the start. Also, I think the song has a summer vibe most definitely. I picture it being played at dusk on a beach. +shrug+

So really now, calm your tits people. You don't even know what the single will be and you are sending a lot of unnecessary hate to her when she doesn't even deserve it. Also, her label wants to release 9 singles and were really at the end of the barrel when it comes to radio friendly so she may be holding off on Hair and Scheibe in case she flops hard and needs an emergency single (aka what happened to Judas)

Best post on FOTP in weeks +bow+

lol at the rantings at this thread. Unexpected? In this case MTN and Scheisse are out. Yoü and I makes sense. I think it its unexpected in the way she hast released this kind of a single before. I dont think shes gonna try Blody Mary, cuz she would come across again as person seeking for religious controversy & doubt the label allows her to release it after the Judas fiasco.

The problem that You and I doesnt represent the sound of the album. Older audiences would love the song but its unlikely they're gonna check out an album full of eurotrash beats.

Dis thread getting juicy. +popcorn+

Anyways, rethinking it, You & I could be a good single. It could get her on Adult Top 40 Tracks & Adult Contemporary. She just whored the single out too much though.

If she releases You & I, it's not like I'll stop liking her. I will however drop dead to the floor. She has so many other choices and she's said for the last 6 months she will let the fans choose the single. Why You & I. Omg wtf this shit is so boring. We've had like HUNDREDS of performances for it. um1

Whatever. I'm just do fucking disappointed in her if it IS You And I.

You and I, Americano, or Heavy Metal Lover would be awesome summer singles. Marry the Night could work too. Scheisse is going to get like no radio airplay because it means shit in German lol, you think that will fly? Even if it is foreign... Government Hooker will flop like a fucking fish out of water. Censored up the ass and no radio support.

Americano would be great because it's a great summer dance track.

Heavy Metal Lover is just +legend+ though I dunno how that song would be accepted by the general public.

I really think You and I could be a huge smash. Notice how Judas underperformed but The Edge of Glory, which was a less dance-y emotional power-ballad, smashed radio? You and I would capture a wider audience and would breathe new air into her public appeal... "Wow, she makes more than dance music?". It's a fun, bounce-y song about being in love which everyone can relate to at some point in their life so Ana I dunno wtf you're preaching about the song being relatable... Not to mention it has the infectious boom-boom-stomp, boom-stomp beat from We Will Rock You so it's very anthem-ic, and it has a huge sing-a-long vibe.

You and I is like the summery version of Rolling in the Deep, and I have a sneaking suspicious this song could blow up.

The Edge of Glory, Rolling in the Deep, Fuck You, and TGIF have been smash singles for a reason.

There's a rumor that's apparently circulating Twitter posted by GagaGlobal:

GagaGlobal Lady Gaga News

RUMOUR: @ladygaga has chosen 'Americano' to be the next single + continuation to the Telephone Music video

with an extended mariachi remix featuring beysus?! cry1

Everyone's been so bitter. Stop hyping up shit. Simple. You won't be let down in the end. She said fans would choose the single. They did in two ways.

Are you ready?

1) They bought You & I, which debuted at #36 on Hot 100. More than any other non-single she's released.

2) They voted in a poll, with Schiesse being the winner.

Don't come at her saying she didn't listen to the fans. I didn't see people complaining when she made Edge of Glory a single after it debuted on top of Itunes charts left and right.

She said there would be 9 singles. We're on the third. Obviously, you guys don't have to like everything she does, but you guys are easily abandoning ship because of a couple of things. There have been some things from Gaga I haven't liked, but I get through it. I move the fuck on and realize she'll be around for 10 more years.

Stop attacking mods. Stop acting like a brat. We're not 4chan. We're motherfucking FOTP.

Gaga said Pop would never be low brow in 2008. I still believe her 3 years later, because that's essentially what she's doing.

That's my true tea +sip+ Drink some of it if you're still pressed.

idgaf if i get infracted or whatever.

and WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE SINGLLE CHOICE IS YET!!! THAT'S THE THING!

And haha yea im bashing on u for bashing on Gaga. And u should always support The Queen no matter what she chooses.

I'm gonna laugh so hard at ur stupid ass when you and i becomes the next single and it is #1 for like ever haha xDDDD

OMG I FEEL SO SPECIAL U WROTE LIKE AN ESSAY FOR MEE!!! :D

well aren't you cute.

tumblr_l8ey1bcZU11qahqyoo1_500.gif

I'm literally pissed off right now at this thread. First of all, Ana you should never EVER be using your power as a mod to threaten people into silence. That is wrong in my opinion. He told you to shut the fuck up which I personally think you deserved. You've been ranting the past 3 pages. That's truly unneeded and just brings more negativity into the forum.

Second, SHE HASN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED WHAT THE FUCKING SINGLE IS!!! SHE HAS 17 FUCKING TRACKS TO CHOSE FROM. EVERYBODY CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS! Even if the song is You and I good. Seriously, go listen to the song all the way through and do nothing else. The song is about loving someone and not being able to be without them. That is a very relateable topic. You're just mad that she refers to Luc Carl. The general public will understand what the song is about but they wont hate the song unlike her stans beforehand because they don't even know who the fuck he is. You guys have a premeditated hate for the song due to him. The public doesn't.

Third, have you noticed what songs are getting major airplay lately? Adele's Rolling In The Deep? Cee-Lo Green's Fuck You? Have you noticed they have no voice editing and all have major instrumentation instead of synths? Also, You and I would appeal TO ALL ages. Old people can most definitely appreciate it and find it enjoyable as well as younger people. Also, You and I samples We Will Rock You in a genius way where people can get into it right from the start. Also, I think the song has a summer vibe most definitely. I picture it being played at dusk on a beach. +shrug+

So really now, calm your tits people. You don't even know what the single will be and you are sending a lot of unnecessary hate to her when she doesn't even deserve it. Also, her label wants to release 9 singles and were really at the end of the barrel when it comes to radio friendly so she may be holding off on Hair and Scheibe in case she flops hard and needs an emergency single (aka what happened to Judas)

oh i am so sorry, i didn't know i wasn't allowed to tell someone if they continue to be rude and personal insult, they will get a warning/infraction. i thought thats what a mod does :(

and i stated my opinions on all the points in your post already.

I think You and I is a fine single choice. I like the idea a lot, it seems like a nice, laid-back summer release and would display another side of Gaga like some have said, and isn't that what this era is supposed to be about? Seeing everything Gaga has to offer, etc? And no one can predict the future, so why are people assuming this will kill the era?

THAT BEING SAID, I prefer Scheisse and if that's what fans voted for, she should keep her word and release it. It's a brilliant dance-pop song. But I wouldn't be terribly pressed if she put out You and I. It would be a good change of pace after the sonic assault of the first three BTW singles. :D

well aren't you cute.

tumblr_l8ey1bcZU11qahqyoo1_500.gif

oh i am so sorry, i didn't know i wasn't allowed to tell someone if they continue to be rude and personal insult, they will get a warning/infraction. i thought thats what a mod does :(

and i stated my opinions on all the points in your post already.

That was a threat, come on don't play dumb.

American or You & I..simply because both would work for the summer!

I really think you & I is over played, but not to the general public really...I see a #1

Everybody loves You & I. Of course the monsters want her usual cookie cutter stuff so they want Scheisse as single. Its obvious GaGa doesnt want normal singles anymore.

You guys do realize that if You and I blows up, it could be one of her biggest tracks ever? Several formats would love to hop on it, it will show a side of GaGa people arent aware of.

+bravo+

I want You & I, Americano, or Hair. I think they are PERFECT summer singles.

Marry the Night for fall. Scheisse for winter. +queenbitch+

I was actually talking to my sister just 2 days ago about now wanting You & I or Americano as a single. I'm pleased. +queebitch+

She said BTW will have 9 singles. With this being number 3, and 6 more to go, what's all the fuss? She hasn't even announced the single. There's only rumors and speculation. Rumors are just that, rumors.

Personally, I don't think there could be a bad choice for the next single. I love just about every track on BTW.

I think things are about to get interesting.

I want Americano, You & I, or Hair...

But if the fans picked Shiesse, she should also stick to her word. You & I would be a perfect summer song, but it could also smash in fall or winter. I think it could work any time of year (except Spring). +shrug+

Like people are saying, we will get 9 singles, I'm SURE we will get Sheisse and Marry the Night before it's over.

The only songs that would really make me upset are: Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, Fashion of his Love, or The Queen.

As long as those 6 aren't picked, I'm fine. +shrug+

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.