Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hot as Ice

'Again Again' questions

OK, so my edition of the deluxe version of The Fame Monster has Retro Dance Freak instead of Again Again on it, so i'm curious about something. What editions of The Fame is Again Again on? Because I have never heard of the song until today (and I must say, I love it :tehe:) and it's not on my girlfriends copy of The Fame either (she has the 15 track version with I Like It Rough between Brown Eyes and Summerboy and Disco Heaven as the last track).

Also, although it's a good song, it sounds off. Is it just the one I downloaded, or does Again Again sound pretty cheap and low quality compared to the rest of the bonus tracks? It sounds like a really lossy mp3 file on the iTunes store...

It was only on like 1 version of the fame in Europe or something. Really, I think every country got it's own version of the tracklisting for some reason. +tehe3+

And yea, it does sound off and cheap. Not just you. xtina1

It was only on like 1 version of the fame in Europe or something. Really, I think every country got it's own version of the tracklisting for some reason. +tehe3+

And yea, it does sound off and cheap. Not just you. xtina1

That's like, odd. It was on the original edition and was taken off agian? IDK what Gaga was thinking with all the different editions +laughcry+

According to Wikipedia, it's on the Canadian, Australian, UK, and Irish editions of The Fame.

Hmm... it's not on my girlfriends copy though? Ugh wtf...

What edition of The Fame is included with deluxe version of TFM then? +confused+

I think the one we have in Australia depends on which store you go to, some just have the standard 14 track one, while my girlfriend got the 15 track with Disco Heaven from somewhere else.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.