Electric

Wiz Khalifa Reportedly cheated on Amber Rose

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Amber Rose insists the "irreconcilable differences" ending her marriage to Wiz Khalifa is his cheating, not hers.

Tabloids and blogs have published several variations on the speculation of who's is cheating on whom, but the actress-model-singer insisted in a tweet Thursday it was not her.

"Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this....." she tweeted Thursday morning.

A few minutes later, Rose told her 2 million Twitter followers: "Unfortunately my now ex husband can't say the same...."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/24/showbiz/amber-rose-wiz-khalifa-divorce/

Rose walked in on Wiz with another woman at 2 AM on the day before she filed for divorce (Sept. 22). She is reportedly pointing the finger at Wiz for their marriage falling apart. Apparently, Amber felt that Wiz has been "stepping out" since his tour kicked off in July. Amber is telling friends that she wanted to join Wiz on the tour, but he came up with a series of excuses, the most frequent of which was she should stay home with their 1-year-old child.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/wiz-khalifa-says-marriage-was-over-before-amber-rose-walked-in-on-him-with-another-woman-news.12232.html