Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Casey Anthony offered 1,000,000 for TV appearance

Casey Anthony’s trial made her one of the biggest stories of 2011, so speculation is already flying about when and where she’ll give her first media appearance since being acquitted of her toddler daughter’s murder.

Now RadarOnline claims Jerry Springer has offered Anthony $1 million to appear on his show.

“It’s the first genuine mega offer to be made to Casey,” says the site, which reports that Springer’s camp made the offer to Anthony’s legal team this morning, supposedly with the catch that she must appear with her parents, Cindy and George, as well as her brother, Lee.

The trial sparked allegations of sexual abuse among the Anthonys.

Obviously, there would be prurient interest in seeing the fractured family interviewed together.

But it’s not going to happen on “The Jerry Springer Show.”

Radar’s story is ”not true,” a rep for Springer tells Gossip Cop.

Source

You guys don't understand - all the $ she makes she is gonna loose because the state of Florida is gonna sue her for all the $ they put into the case.

She legally cant can she? If she admits something or reveals any more information she can get arrested again right?

Nope. She was Acquitted from the crime so if it comes to light she did kill the kid she can not be recharged after they acquited her. Now if they dismissed the case or had a hung jury then they could recharge her again but since they acquited her she cant be charged again they call that Double Jeopardy and that is where she cant be charged for that same crime again after being acquitted yes a lovely loop hole in American law yet again..

I'm interested to see her first interview..and you all know you are too. Regardless of how you feel about her..she is a MAJOR public figure who was just acquitted from a murder charge! I wanna know what she has to say..although somehow I doubt it will be anything but more lies +tehe3+

I'm interested to see her first interview..and you all know you are too. Regardless of how you feel about her..she is a MAJOR public figure who was just acquitted from a murder charge! I wanna know what she has to say..although somehow I doubt it will be anything but more lies +tehe3+

so true tbh I want to know what she will say and if someone tries to assasinate her ny2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.