Mau

Is Katy bigger than Rihanna now?

well of course she's currently bigger than someone who hasnt released an album in 2 years rip2

overall no, rih rihmains unbothered while her rihductive counterpart struggles to make rihpples on the charts whit1

Well I mean Rihanna has been in the game for 3-4 years more than Katy has so that's a big advantage toward her. sia1

Overall I think Rihanna is bigger, but as of right now Katy is at the top. Just give her a bit more time and I can see her over passing Rihanna. katy3.gif' alt='katy2'>

A lot better than Raining Men thank you very much.ORroDWP.gif

So a single that only got released to urban radio and didn't get a music video is somehow comparable to a song that did? Okay

ORroDWP.gif

The Prismatic World Tour slays everything bey2

If Prismatic World Tour tops Diamonds World Tour gross ($141.9 million) then we can talk. 

ORroDWP.gif

So a single that only got released to urban radio and didn't get a music video is somehow comparable to a song that did? Okay

ORroDWP.gif

If Prismatic World Tour tops Diamonds World Tour gross ($141.9 million) then we can talk.

ORroDWP.gif

First of all the tour is basically guaranteed to surpass it. sass1

And we can also talk about Man Down and California King Bed if youd like. sass1

First of all the tour is basically guaranteed to surpass it. sass1

And we can also talk about Man Down and California King Bed if youd like. sass1

Man Down was also released to urban radio only, CKB was a flop I'll give you that. 

ORroDWP.gif

And receipts for PWT being "guaranteed" to pass that pls

ORroDWP.gif

ORroDWP.gif

ORroDWP.gif

The Prismatic World Tour is making Katy relevant like super relevant. which is a helpful statement in this discussion. its one of the reasons why she is on the top "now" but still RIh is bigger . bey2 I repspect RIh she's one of my faves so pls. ORroDWP.gif

lol at Ms Baxter ORroDWP.gif

The Prismatic World Tour is making Katy relevant like super relevant. which is a helpful statement in this discussion. its one of the reasons why she is on the top "now" but still RIh is bigger . bey2 I repspect RIh she's one of my faves so pls. ORroDWP.gif

lol at Ms Baxter ORroDWP.gif

I see

ORroDWP.gif

ORroDWP.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.