Katy Petty

Is Rihanna really the "Black Madonna"?

If you just said "is Rihanna the next Madonna?" everyone would say heck no, so I'm not really sure what difference putting the description "black" in there does. 

If you're asking whether she's one of the most successful black pop artists today, that's a definite yes, and I do believe she has lasting power.

If you just said "is Rihanna the next Madonna?" everyone would say heck no, so I'm not really sure what difference putting the description "black" in there does.

If you're asking whether she's one of the most successful black pop artists today, that's a definite yes, and I do believe she has lasting power.

People call her the Black Madonna that's why I put the word there. And I agree with your second phrase. lj1

People call her the Black Madonna that's why I put the word there. And I agree with your second phrase. lj1

Oh, they do? I thought it was something you just made up lol, I hadn't heard it. I googled it and turns out she said herself that she wants to be the black Madonna, which is a great goal to strive for in pop, to be a lasting legend and impact the industry to such a degree. 

Oh, they do? I thought it was something you just made up lol, I hadn't heard it. I googled it and turns out she said herself that she wants to be the black Madonna, which is a great goal to strive for in pop, to be a lasting legend and impact the industry to such a degree.

Yeah lol I wouldn't label her like that haha. I agree the optimism really helps for strives in long time goals. lj1

no, King B has that covered. Rih is more of a Janet.

I actually think that B is more Janet (amazing dancer,singer,r&b songs,stage presence) and Rih is Madonna (scandalous,more experimental with looks and music,more hits...)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.