Confess

Most Underrated Songs?

Some people forget that Party At A Rich Dude's House was the dawn of cockpop and really should have given her more cred. I think a lot of people dismiss Cannibal, but it's a really good and well-written song (plus she can SANG it live). The same goes for Sleazy. If someone like Andre 3000 praises the rapping, you know it's good. Thinking Of You would have defintiely slayed if given the chance. I also love the emotional songs on Warrior like Wonderland and Past Lives.

Some people forget that Party At A Rich Dude's House was the dawn of cockpop and really should have given her more cred. I think a lot of people dismiss Cannibal, but it's a really good and well-written song (plus she can SANG it live). The same goes for Sleazy. If someone like Andre 3000 praises the rapping, you know it's good. Thinking Of You would have defintiely slayed if given the chance. I also love the emotional songs on Warrior like Wonderland and Past Lives.

14 hours ago, idrk said:

Vampire is so good and deserves way more credit her vocals are so soft and it has such a beautiful melody and her harmonies that build up its something totally unique and why does nobody talk about itbrit10

Downtown Is amazing too one of the better animal demos and wish we had a longer version

Totally agree with Vampire. It’s one of my favorite unreleased songs from her. Wish she had more songs like it jj3