Gabe.

What Taylor Swift song are you listening right now?

The BloodPop Remix of ...Ready For It? xtina2 It's interesting to say the least... interesting to see how different people interpret the song.

Hopefully the stems will leak soon.

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

LWYMMD. Still can’t believe she chose this as her lead single rip2 

It made complete sense though. xtina1 But I'm interested, what do you think should have been the lead if she didn't need to do the image reinvention with the lead? wendy1 

9 minutes ago, Juinae said:

It made complete sense though. xtina1 But I'm interested, what do you think should have been the lead if she didn't need to do the image reinvention with the lead? wendy1

I actually agree it was the best choice for her lead! It’s just so different compared to everything else even on the album and sounded so out of place every time I heard it on the radio wendy1 

I just think from a commercial standpoint it was a bit risky, one that half paid off and half shot her in the foot, but making a statement > getting a quick little hit so I’m not really mad about it tbh.

I think the only other good lead singles would’ve been IDSB (with a controversial video akin to LWYMMD it probably would’ve had more longevity and radio would’ve actually played it). TIWWCHNT as well, (I feel radio would’ve been less reluctant to play this than LWYMMD, though it wouldn’t fare as well as IDSB), because it’s sorta a statement song about all the drama without being about guys. 

Overall I couldn’t imagine this era starting off any differently, and even if those songs sound a bit less polarizing than LWYMMD, I think she made the right choice. Her label just needs to step it up and get this era back on track wendy4 

Just now, Taylor said:

I actually agree it was the best choice for her lead! It’s just so different compared to everything else even on the album and sounded so out of place every time I heard it on the radio wendy1 

I just think from a commercial standpoint it was a bit risky, one that half paid off and half shot her in the foot, but making a statement > getting a quick little hit so I’m not really mad about it tbh.

I think the only other good lead singles would’ve been IDSB (with a controversial video akin to LWYMMD it probably would’ve had more longevity and radio would’ve actually played it) . TIWWCHNT as well, (I feel radio would’ve been less reluctant to play this than LWYMMD, though it wouldn’t fare as well as IDSB), because it’s sorta a statement song about all the drama without being about guys. 

Overall I couldn’t imagine this era starting off any differently, and even if those songs sound a bit less polarizing than LWYMMD, I think she made the right choice. Her label just needs to step it up and get this era back on track wendy4 

Wow I love this Taylor Swift song

Just now, Taylor said:

Better lyrics than any song on reputation. Why?

“I really actually agree it was the best choice for her lead! It’s just so different compared to everything else even on the album and sounded so out of place every time I heard it on the radio wendy1 

I think the only other good lead singles would’ve been IDSB (with a controversial video akin to LWYMMD it probably would’ve had more longevity and radio would’ve actually played it) . TIWWCHNT as well, (I feel radio would’ve been less reluctant to play this than LWYMMD, though it wouldn’t fare as well as IDSB), because it’s sorta a statement song about all the drama without being about guys. 

Overall I couldn’t imagine this era starting off any differently, and even if those songs sound a bit less polarizing than LWYMMD, I think she made the right choice. Her label just needs to step it up and get this era back on track wendy4 “ just cannot be topped!

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

“I really actually agree it was the best choice for her lead! It’s just so different compared to everything else even on the album and sounded so out of place every time I heard it on the radio wendy1 

Overall I couldn’t imagine this era starting off any differently, and even if those songs sound a bit less polarizing than LWYMMD, I think she made the right choice. Her label just needs to step it up and get this era back on track wendy4 “ just cannot be topped!

All Too Stale was found quaking in its cowboy boots