Gabe.

What Taylor Swift song are you listening right now?

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Hoax lost true love, Style can't talk about that. true1

Style lost someone who wasn't for them to begin with. Hoax lost their "soulmate". Style can find someone new, Hoax is sad forever true1

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Style lost someone who wasn't for them to begin with. Hoax lost their "soulmate". Style can find someone new, Hoax is sad forever true1

Hoax sad forever, because it is not easy to cope with loosing your soulmate, but Style won't be the one searching one, because Style's love stories are exependable. true1

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Hoax sad forever, because it is not easy to cope with loosing your soulmate, but Style won't be the one searching one, because Style's love stories are exependable. true1

Style remains having fun forever. Hookup today, tomorrow night and on Tuesday? Style is down for it. She's free. true1

Hoax is depressed forever, staying inside her home all day with her 10 cats. Pale skin from never seeing the sunlight. Eventually grows old, and trips while going to the basement and no one can help her because she's alone. "Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!" screams Hoax. But no one helped her. Because she's alone. true1
Meanwhile, Style is in Las Vegas drinking tequila with her friends, having the time of her life. She's rich, surrounded by the people she loves, and winning her Blackjack  game. true1

Just now, Snow said:

Style remains having fun forever. Hookup today, tomorrow night and on Tuesday? Style is down for it. She's free. true1

Hoax is depressed forever, staying inside her home all day with her 10 cats. Pale skin from never seeing the sunlight. Eventually grows old, and trips while going to the basement and no one can help her because she's alone. "Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!" screams Hoax. But no one helped her. Because she's alone. true1
Meanwhile, Style is in Las Vegas drinking tequila with her friends, having the time of her life. She's rich, surrounded by the people she loves, and winning her Blackjack  game. true1

Style obnoxiously shallow, Hoax vulnerable and real. I definitely agree. true1

Style melting plastic, Hoax bulletproof glass. true1

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Style obnoxiously shallow, Hoax vulnerable and real. I definitely agree. true1

Style melting plastic, Hoax bulletproof glass. true1

Style a gorgeous plastic cup in vegas. Hoax shattered glass, dusted and ready to throw into the dustbin. true1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

With how thing progress for Style, it will end up in the exact same ( or worse ) state as Hoax. true1

So you agree, Hoax is ugly and is in a horrible state true1

And that Style is shinier and better true1