Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gilly

I really don't think YOU & I is the next single now...

With the new interview she says the next video is her way of showing her "view for the future" and "halfway b/w reality and fantasy"

How does You & I fit that theme if it's basically just a song remembering the past? +yawn+

Thoughts?

I think you could be right, Bertha.

Does anyone know when we'll know the official 4th single?

Nope. Just sometime in the near future. ASAP PLEASE :P

PLEASE FOR MARRY THE NIGHT AND SCHEIßE!!!! +pray++pray+cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1cry1

In a tweet around the time the album was released she said the inspiration behind Bloody Mary was living halfway between reality and fantasy!!! I'm betting on the 4th single as Bloody Mary!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Bloody Mary would be another mistake.

What radio station is gonna play a song that talks about putting your hands in the air 'like Jesus said' +laughcry+

I don't think it would be a bad decision. Judas wasn't a bad decision either. People just need to get over themselves and realize the religious stuff was fucking metaphors and realize good shit when they hear it!

BLOODY MARY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Lyrically Bloody Mary would make sense for being in between reality and imagination if you will, as does Heavy Metal Lover because it kind of takes a real world thing like sex and turns it up a notch seeing as threesomes are a lot of people's fantasy which would also make sense with it being real yet fantasy/imaginary. But really based on her saying that I'm really scared she's going to release Highway Unicorn because literally the name and lyrics make sense for it.+gun+

Guest Ain't No Other Man
In a tweet around the time the album was released she said the inspiration behind Bloody Mary was living halfway between reality and fantasy!!! I'm betting on the 4th single as Bloody Mary!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

IMO it sounds like Paparazzi. I can't be the only one. She needs to put out something new for her 4th single.

I hope you're right but knowing her it IS possible that the video is set in the future, let's say: year 3011, and the past she will be remembering will be the year 3000, when maybe, her somewhat imaginary lover died. :/

I hope not, though. I don't want Yoü and I as a single.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.