Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Thomas

Animal or Cannibal

Is 7 years  

17 members have voted

1. 1. trash?

• Yes
    • No

Animal. Reason: It's Animal +lol+ Have amazing songs like Take It Off, Your Love Is My Drug, Blind, Party At A Rich Dude's House and of course ANIMAL :)

I honestly can't pick! Animal has the awesome ballads like Blind, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, Hungover, and Animal along with great dance tracks like Tik Tok, Your Love is My Drug, Take It Off, and Blah, Blah, Blah! Then you have Cannibal with the powerful The Harold Song, the Animal Remix which is just as great, and all those other HIT dance tracks like BLOW, WRWWR, Sleazy, Cannibal. I love both albums equally the same, I guess.

Ke$ha why you gotta be so flawless? +bravo+

I honestly can't pick! Animal has the awesome ballads like Blind, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, Hungover, and Animal along with great dance tracks like Tik Tok, Your Love is My Drug, Take It Off, and Blah, Blah, Blah! Then you have Cannibal with the powerful The Harold Song, the Animal Remix which is just as great, and all those other HIT dance tracks like BLOW, WRWWR, Sleazy, Cannibal. I love both albums equally the same, I guess.

perfection +cheer+

+bravo+ to your comment

But it seems like animal is winning though

I'll have to say Animal, i remember downloading it last year when i didn't like Ke$ha much and got very surprised by how good it was.

It's not really that Animal has better music than Cannibal, the album just give me a happier felling.

I've never really liked the song "Animal" though.

Guest supern☯va

I still rock out to Animal practically every single day, and I'm never tempted to skip a track. It's the one album I just can't get enough of.

Cannibal is a fantastic EP, especially when you consider the fact that it was crafted in barely any time at all, but it's just a bit too short for me to prefer it to Animal. Also, the Cannibal era was handled pretty terribly, which does make a difference — I have SO many fantastic memories attached to the Animal era... Cannibal seems like a bit of a non-event in comparison.

Guest Ain't No Other Man

Animal has everything :D Slower songs. Party songs. Funny songs. Poppy songs. Cannibal has party songs. Mean songs. A slow song. Not to mention that Animal is twice as long. It's actually pretty easy o;. ANIMAL FTW

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.