jdpm1991

Bigger sellout: Katy Perry vs. Nick Jonas

Who is the bigger sellout?

Nick Jonas used to be a major flop and never took off his clothes until recently. Now all of sudden he starts doing some "excotic" and suddenly he's relevant when just last year, he was barely a blink on the radar.

Katy Perry was also a flop when she did her Christian music but when she did I Kissed a Girl shes now a major pop force

"Exotic" LMAO im guessing you mean erotic mad8

Merriam-webster is your friend sis moo1

originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country.

"exotic birds"

"an exotic outfit"

"exotic elementary particles as yet unknown to science"

And some members here have the audacity to call Britney and her fans retards.

Katy Perry was also a flop when she did her Christian music but when she did I Kissed a Girl shes now a major pop force

um2 It's not like Katy charted or even wanted mainstream success with ha Christian album, Christian artists don't care about commercial success. She didn't sell out, she rebranded herself (also it was like 7 years between albums) I think the real answer is Maroon 5 moo1

As much as I hate the Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas is evolving and growing up and hitting his sexual prime.

Katy Perry, meanwhile, knew what she was doing and sold her soul to Dr. Luke. I was so excited for Prism. It was supposed to be a darker, edgier album, but it was just more of the same. Ugh.

um2 It's not like Katy charted or even wanted mainstream success with ha Christian album, Christian artists don't care about commercial success. She didn't sell out, she rebranded herself (also it was like 7 years between albums) I think the real answer is Maroon 5 moo1

dead2

fall7

Christian artists do like to succeed in the Christian industry. She sold out. Taylor Swift style.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.