BangB!tch

The REAL tea about Taylor

Even Madonna has been changing  her sound with almost every album . um2

The problem isn't changing the sound. Taylor didn't even have a sound to begin with! All she had were the country tinged guitars making her music recognizable. Now it could be anyone signing her songs. 

& Madonna was exploring sounds that weren't really incorporated in pop at the time. It's 2014 now. Right after the EDM craze, what makes Ms. Swift think that synthpop (a weaker form of electropop, which itself is a weaker form of EDM) is revolutionary?

Ripping them off? This is just silly.

Refusing to acknowledge a fact is plain silly. I have a whole paragraph supporting my statement in the OP.

"Ms. Swift is facing a SEVERE IDENTITY PROBLEM evident in her latest effort. In 1989, we have Avril Lavigne Taylor (Bad Blood), Lana Del Rey Taylor (Wildest Dreams), Ellie Goulding Taylor (Out of the woods, Wonderland), Sia taylor (Blank Space, This Love, You are in Love), [perhaps ironically] Katy Perry Taylor (I wish You would, How You Get The Girl, Clean) and Hunger Games Taylor (I Know Places [WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE MOCKINGJAY SOUNDTRACK?!?] & even her vocals at times sound like others like Marina & the Diamonds [the opera singer!!!] most notable in the verses of SIO & the entirety of I Knew You Were Trouble sounds as if it's a nicked unreleased track from her, but that's not in 89, so... She even sounds just like Avril in BB, & .... well..... most of her discography!"

Ripping them off? This is just silly.

Refusing to acknowledge a fact is plain silly. I have a whole paragraph supporting my statement in the OP.

"Ms. Swift is facing a SEVERE IDENTITY PROBLEM evident in her latest effort. In 1989, we have Avril Lavigne Taylor (Bad Blood), Lana Del Rey Taylor (Wildest Dreams), Ellie Goulding Taylor (Out of the woods, Wonderland), Sia taylor (Blank Space, This Love, You are in Love), [perhaps ironically] Katy Perry Taylor (I wish You would, How You Get The Girl, Clean) and Hunger Games Taylor (I Know Places [WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE MOCKINGJAY SOUNDTRACK?!?] & even her vocals at times sound like others like Marina & the Diamonds [the opera singer!!!] most notable in the verses of SIO & the entirety of I Knew You Were Trouble sounds as if it's a nicked unreleased track from her, but that's not in 89, so... She even sounds just like Avril in BB, & .... well..... most of her discography!"

The problem isn't changing the sound. Taylor didn't even have a sound to begin with! All she had were the country tinged guitars making her music recognizable. Now it could be anyone signing her songs. 

& Madonna was exploring sounds that weren't really incorporated in pop at the time. It's 2014 now. Right after the EDM craze, what makes Ms. Swift think that synthpop (a weaker form of electropop, which itself is a weaker form of EDM) is revolutionary?

But why is it such a big deal to you? She doesn't have a recognizable sound or some signature elements, so what? There are thousands of musician whose music don't stand out, because it has nothing specific.

1. Synthpop appeared before  electropop and according to some sites, they are the same genre. Don't mix it with EDM.

2.  Why do you put words in Taylor's mouth? Did she say it is revolutionary?  So what if she has chosen synthpop with the 80s vibe? Should she use EDM like everybody else?

Gaga also had the 80s vibe (pop, rock) on BTW and Artpop albums.

But why is it such a big deal to you? She doesn't have a recognizable sound or some signature elements, so what? There are thousands of musician whose music don't stand out, because it has nothing specific.

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THE SUCCESS! Artists that have 10x her vocal ability and writing are being ignored and this dumb stick bitch sells a million copies in her first week all because she pretends to be nice & that she's a sweatheart, when really she's the evilest bitch in the game!

So what if she has chosen synthpop with the 80s VIBE? 

There is NO 80s VIBE!!!!!!! It's just synthpop with no 80s in it WHATSOEVER!!! (except for Style, SIo, Wish You Would) Synthpop DOES NOT equal 80s.

ALso why are you putting words in my mouth? Did I say she should do EDM? No, I'm sick of it! Also, synthpop and electropop vary, synthpop focuses more on adding synthesizers in an already existing composition whilst in electropop, the entire composition consists of synthesizers.  

The whole genre paragraph I wrote is in response to your "Madonna kept changing her genre" claim. Madonna's genre shift was revolutionary, Trailer's isn't since synthpop is extremely common in 2014. 

Now do you get it?

Just because some songs have a vibe of music of other singers doesn't  mean a singer ripped other singers off.

And Out Of The Woods isn't anything like Ellie made.

Should she be sued because she has similar voice to Avril's?

Don't embarrass yourself.

If you don't like it, it is fine. If you want to talk shit about it, then talk. But don't say her album is a rip off because it isn't.

OMG  Since Gaga appeared in the music world, people can't stop babbling about rip offs and throwing the word around.

SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THE SUCCESS! Artists that have 10x her vocal ability and writing are being ignored and this dumb stick bitch sells a million copies in her first week all because she pretends to be nice & that she's a sweatheart, when really she's the evilest bitch in the game!

There is NO 80s VIBE!!!!!!! It's just synthpop with no 80s in it WHATSOEVER!!! (except for Style, SIo, Wish You Would) Synthpop DOES NOT equal 80s.

ALso why are you putting words in my mouth? Did I say she should do EDM? No, I'm sick of it! Also, synthpop and electropop vary, synthpop focuses more on adding synthesizers in an already existing composition whilst in electropop, the entire composition consists of synthesizers.  

The whole genre paragraph I wrote is in response to your "Madonna kept changing her genre" claim. Madonna's genre shift was revolutionary, Trailer's isn't since synthpop is extremely common in 2014. 

Now do you get it?

I listened to a lot of music from the 80s, so I guess I know what I am saying. You don't need to hear the same music to figure it out. It is the melody structure, atmosphere. It isn't exactly the 80s sound, if you thought I meant that.

Who does deserve all success? Give me names?

this BangFl0p individual has got to stop trying to shove his thoughts down everyone's throat, imo

It's battlegrounds, if you can't handle the tea, then leave. Simple as that. I'm pretty sure you tried to shove your belief that Taylor is the musical second coming down my throat but when you're getting scalped the tables turn don't they?

I listened to a lot of music from the 80s, so I guess I know what I am saying. You don't need to hear the same music to figure it out. It is the melody structure, atmosphere. It isn't exactly the 80s sound, if you thought I meant that.

Dude/dudette, I'm having trouble taking your posts seriously now since you're contradicting yourself in you own post! The melody, structure & atmosphere are elements contributing to the actual sound! taylor promised an 80s sounding album, & didn't deliver.

If you mean the strucuture of the songs is the same as in the 80s, all pop songs generally consist of two verses 3 choruses and a bridge. That structure has been used since the 80s, so....... 

Long story short, ypu deluded Swifties keep spreading ur deluded shit around when you know deep down its the truth. Before the end of the album cycle, you won't even care about the next singles once on starts flopping so let's just not.....

Dude/dudette, I'm having trouble taking your posts seriously now since you're contradicting yourself in you own post! The melody, structure & atmosphere are elements contributing to the actual sound! taylor promised an 80s sounding album, & didn't deliver.

If you mean the strucuture of the songs is the same as in the 80s, all pop songs generally consist of two verses 3 choruses and a bridge. That structure has been used since the 80s, so.......

Long story short, ypu deluded Swifties keep spreading ur deluded shit around when you know deep down its the truth. Before the end of the album cycle, you won't even care about the next singles once on starts flopping so let's just not.....

Miss Thing stay pressed, and don't forget to go get 1989 at your local Walmart, something tells me your digital copy isn't enough for you. rav1

Listen bitch,

1. I am not Taylor stan or a fan or a casual fan. I have never liked her.

2. I heard song Shake It Off, I didn't like it  and didn't plan to lsiten to the album. When I heard OOTW, I changed my mind. I hoped there will be similar songs to that sound and I found some gems.

3. Read reviews, crtitics don't mention the 80s influence without any reason. Of course, not all songs are influenced by the 80s.

4.She was inspired by the 80s. She didn't announce an album in the style of the 80s music. An inspiration doesn't have to be always obvious.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.