Galaxy

I'm fucking pressed

Taylor fucking Swift.

io5eAYOyi71j5.gif

No shade but I'm so sick of this basic pasty pale bitch selling a million copies in her first week when she doesn't even deserve it. Bitch can't hold a note to save her life. the only reason she sells so much in the U.S. first week is because america is filled with teenaged white girls who want to know what dicks taylors been sucking lately. There are so many talented artists who deserve to sell a million first week before her. In fact she would be one of the last if there would be a list of people who deserve to sell 1 million. Even Katy fucking Perry would come before her.

Like what is so special about this bitch? Her vocals are comparable to a drowning cat. She dances like a sim. Her music is bland, boring and basic. Like, I'd be OK with her selling a million on an album like Fearless because that was actually good. Her new album is a desperate attempt to stay relevant by making the most basic pop music ever, girl bye. She does not deserve this. She may be nice, but she is annoying as hell and I don't get why these stupid white teenage bitches keep on storming to target to buy 14 copies of a basic bitch album and discuss with each other which songs are about harry styles. I'm sick of it.

That's all. sass1

And KESHA is special? um2

it is not that serious... you sound very butthurt, i imagine you stan Lady Gaga

Unlike you I know when to stop kidding around, I bet you're one of those people who don't realize there should remain a realm between fun and seriousness.... What are you twelve? 

& no I'm not a monster I even made the TIHWD is more artpop than chartflop thread! Don't really like her music but I Do fell sorry for her....

That is WAY out of line! You DO realize you are mocking a woman who nearly lost her life earlier this year due to some idiot's comments, was raped and found herself in a Stockholm Syndrome like situation for 10 years, right? This girl is probably suffering from an abundant number of mental disorders, was mocked at high school and is essentially a prisoner to that the devil luke fuckwit, & you're sitting here using THAT just cuz your tea was too hot.....

Swifties showing their true nature, just like their idol. They look nice but are genuinely evil deep down....

bitch please you're not one to sugarcoat shit either so take your own advice and if you can't handle it stfu.. Everyone has it in them to be nice or evil so snap the fuck out of it with your pathetic attempt at coming off as some victim. rav1

So you're mad because you think she's basic and she outsells your favs? I'm not even a stan but taylor got you bitches pressed. She's just releasing her album like your fav did. It's not her fault she outsold them. . .  Jeeze. Taylor releases an album 

and suddenly everyone is pressed. Her impact tho

5XZbXI.jpg

So you're mad because you think she's basic and she outsells your favs? I'm not even a stan but taylor got you bitches pressed. She's just releasing her album like your fav did. It's not her fault she outsold them. . .  Jeeze. Taylor releases an album 

and suddenly everyone is pressed. Her impact tho

5XZbXI.jpg

MURDERING our faves giveup1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.