Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Lady Gaga | Yoü and I | 4th single

Gilly, Ana, Prolly Jim, they all gonna be gone ny2

Kyo +naughty+

My standom is stronger than that. ;) I would be pissed at You & I as a single choice because it's not that Gaga-type single that I know and love. But I like her for her MUSIC so no of course I wouldn't have a 'breakdown' +laughcry+ I think the same could be said for Gilly and Ana

Kyo +naughty+

My standom is stronger than that. ;) I would be pissed at You & I as a single choice because it's not that Gaga-type single that I know and love. But I like her for her MUSIC so no of course I wouldn't have a 'breakdown' +laughcry+ I think the same could be said for Gilly and Ana

Ana said she was gonna stan for Brit if she choose You and I. Also sorry for putting you in it. Just everyone so amd over a great song, like I think it'll smash seeing Adele's amazing vocals being brought up over, and over into Mianstream music, why Can't Gaga's amazing vocals in You and I?

Ana said she was gonna stan for Brit if she choose You and I. Also sorry for putting you in it. Just everyone so amd over a great song, like I think it'll smash seeing Adele's amazing vocals being brought up over, and over into Mianstream music, why Can't Gaga's amazing vocals in You and I?

Haha nah dw I was joking +runhug+

Don't get me wrong, I love the song so much, but I've been expecting killer singles from this era and the only one that has killed is BTW.

And I think (hope) Ana was joking seeing as she hates Britney +tehe3+

Don't get me wrong, I love the song so much, but I've been expecting killer singles from this era and the only one that has killed is BTW.

beyonce1 we'll see.

Also TEOG is a KILLER single, along with You and I, those have amazing vocals in it +legend+

Kyo +naughty+

tbh I would have a breakdownE but I would never stop stanning oprah1

I just want something fresh and new for the 4th single. She's done You & I so much :(

Gurl Judas is literally my fav song of all time. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

My momma told me when I was young, I'm as free as my hair

I want your loving I want your desire

I wanna hold you like they do in Texas please

oh oh oh oh oh gaga lalalaaa

cant read my name

like my hair is in my face

baby i was born this way

wanna play a love game

on the edge of glory

and you cant read my poker faaaacceee

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> I basically wrote her whole catalog in those lines ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Gurl Judas is literally my fav song of all time. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

+1 still on repeat

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

My momma told me when I was young, I'm as free as my hair

I want your loving I want your desire

I wanna hold you like they do in Texas please

oh oh oh oh oh gaga lalalaaa

cant read my name

like my hair is in my face

baby i was born this way

wanna play a love game

on the edge of glory

and you cant read my poker faaaacceee

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'> I basically wrote her whole catalog in those lines ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

+dead+

That could be the same for ANY artist though, especially country musicians. The only difference is GaGa's songs are more unusual so you notice the familiar structures more.

I doubt "You and I" is the next single, at least not in the U.S. It's already been performed on the Today Show, on Oprah, and on American Idol. It would be odd to release the single now after it's already been promoted. I'm sure she'll choose a dance song and give a KILLER performance at the VMAs in late August. I still put my money on Marry the Night.

She doesn't hate Britney +tehe3+

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.