Kenya

Is Taylor Swift one of the strongest lyricists in the pop game?

GP and critics are the criteria. Bye.

People saying bye when it doesn't make any sense doesn't make an argument stronger. We were talking about lyrics and you switched of to the gp and critics.

People saying bye when it doesn't make any sense doesn't make an argument stronger. We were talking about lyrics and you switched of to the gp and critics.

cause it matters

our irrelevant opinions does not

the GP and the critics are the standards

Keep being deluded on your own opinion that doesn't even make sense. You that thirst for me.  rav1

They didn't make sense because you didn't read them xtina1 Take your time, and with time shall come understanding. 

Turning responses to you on an anonymous forum about pop girls into me somehow being obsessed with you? What? Doesn't that make you equally obsessed?

This is the definition of playing chess with a pigeon. They shit all over the board, knock over all the pieces, then prance around like they won. This is like if the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham ended with Ken pulling his pants down and taking a shit on stage, then saying everyone was just obsessed with him when they called him out. It's completely irrelevant to the topic and reeks desperation for recognition.

cause it matters

our irrelevant opinions does not

the GP and the critics are the standards

Aren't we the gp too? You know, we buy stuff and listen to it, deciding if we like it or not.

They didn't make sense because you didn't read them xtina1 Take your time, and with time shall come understanding. 

Turning responses to you on an anonymous forum about pop girls into me somehow being obsessed with you? What? Doesn't that make you equally obsessed?

This is the definition of playing chess with a pigeon. They shit all over the board, knock over all the pieces, then prance around like they won. This is like if the debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham ended with Ken pulling his pants down and taking a shit on stage, then saying everyone was just obsessed with him when they called him out. It's completely irrelevant to the topic and reeks desperation for recognition.

omg at ur effort on typing these tl;dr posts  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1  lmfao1

omg at ur effort on typing these tl;dr posts  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1  lmfao1

> demands answers

> cries when answers are given and refuses to read

> somehow thinks that this constitutes winning

Tragic.

> demands answers

> cries when answers are given and refuses to read

> somehow thinks that this constitutes winning

Tragic.

and u even bothered to reply if you think that way

lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

and u even bothered to reply if you think that way

lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

Because this thread is a debate? For people who want to debate? Which means responding? I hold out hope for you yet, I too was once a twelve year old.

Because this thread is a debate? For people who want to debate? Which means responding? I hold out hope for you yet, I too was once a twelve year old.

DEBATE = FORMAL

BATTLEGROUNDS = INFORMAL

HENCE WE HAVE 2 DIFF SECTIONS

BYE.  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

DEBATE = FORMAL

BATTLEGROUNDS = INFORMAL

HENCE WE HAVE 2 DIFF SECTIONS

BYE.  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

Not really? Battlegrounds just allows us to speak negatively of other artists if necessary, and some debate questions like this one require unflattering comparisons.

Not really? Battlegrounds just allows us to speak negatively of other artists if necessary, and some debate questions like this one require unflattering comparisons.

SEEETHE  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

SEEETHE  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

In battlegrounds you're aloud to insult the singer, not the person who's talking about that person, which by the way, you've been doing for a while.

In battlegrounds you're aloud to insult the singer, not the person who's talking about that person, which by the way, you've been doing for a while.

Acting like a mod again. Keep denying sweetheart.  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.