KatnissLawrence

''Interstellar'' reviews are in, tries to come for ''Gravity''

Interstellar- 73 percent on metacritic

Gravity-97 percent on metacritic

Interstellar is on track to making 55-60 million dollars on the box office landing the second spot behind some disney movie

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2014/11/07/box-office-interstellar-nabs-3-5m-thursday/

queens Anne and Jessica coming to serve at the oscars this year, i see ha

Anne-Hathaway-Harpers-Bazaar-2014_9.jpg

Watched it last night.

It has nothing to do with Gravity.The plot of this is a classic fucked up Nolan plot.The twists are amazing.

I don't like Gravity it looks so plain compared to this.

And ofc Matthew  cheryl1

Go and see it,you won't regret it.  cheer1

Space movie trying to depict the accuracy of what might and can happen. 

Lol that's a reach. They both deal with space but in totally different aspects. One is a sweeping epic story that spends just as much screen time on earth as it does in space and the other is an extremely focused, compact story about Sandra Bullocks day in space, essentially.

But yes, they're both big budget tentpole films that deal with space, I suppose. dead4

Lol that's a reach. They both deal with space but in totally different aspects. One is a sweeping epic story that spends just as much screen time on earth as it does in space and the other is an extremely focused, compact story about Sandra Bullocks day in space, essentially.

But yes, they're both big budget tentpole films that deal with space, I suppose. dead4

no, the OP will now spend another 30 pages trying to convince you that the movies are same.

Never said the movie had the same plot. The point is both directors took sui generis' methods of making the space movies using their own imaginations and tools (other directors were too scared to take) by portraying the accuracy of what might happen in space. Gravity's director did a better job and got a 97 percent approval portraying it's story as vividly as possible, the other did a fine job, not as well as gravity but they managed to  explain kip thorne's theory.

This and Gravity will have zero similarity in style, tone, and story, so I'm not even sure why they're being compared.

Because they're in space!!!!1!!!!1

Honestly though, I enjoyed Interstellar way more than Gravity. My favourite movie of the year. 

Because they're in space!!!!1!!!!1

Honestly though, I enjoyed Interstellar way more than Gravity. My favourite movie of the year. 

Yet you compare artists' success to one another when they don't even make the same genre of music. But then again  it's music!!!!111

Yet you compare artists' success to one another when they don't even make the same genre of music. But then again  it's music!!!!111

Not on Sunday Morning sis. It's the day of The Lord.