Gabe.

Stronger lyricists than Taylor in pop music?

the denials  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 u wanna be a mod right  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

No sis, I'm just trying to talk with you, but you're just changing subject all the time.

Not everybody acting like Taylor is the 2nd coming of Jesus with this new album. What is wrong with y'all. Even comparing her with Xtun or Gaga. What the fuck  brit4

The delusional is real 

no one compared tay tay to gaga and xtina wtf are u even reading  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

i never did i sticked to what u said keep tryin'''''''  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

Uhm... I was talking about all the changes you've made in 20 minutes of discussion.

you genuinely believe Madonna has written a song past the early 00s?

Adele and especially Lana aren't pop girls. their music have pop elements but they transcend the genre.

noone cares if she actually wrote the songs or not she has writing credits on her albums and therefore a position in the poll is relevant

irrelevant posts  lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1u must still be a virgin

Wat?  xtina1 What does that even have to do with this?

I don't get if you're trying to push my buttons or not...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.