Gabe.

Can we just RESPECT a bit?

I always liked Nicole because she doesn't overdo the trill in the voice on some notes, you know? Melody had an incredible voice, but every single note had to be a complex run of vocal acrobatics which got tiring, like another fave - who, I won't SAY. SAY. HEEEEYYYYYYEAAAAAHHHH. 

Nicole has a very pretty voice and knows when to be strong and when to tone it down.

lord this era could've slayed if she didn't release messy singles or give the album a very messy name giveup1

i don't know tbh... the album itself is weak, imo.

Your Love was the obvious choice for the lead single but they should've skipped On The Rocks and go directly with Run after Your Love.

Your Love frustrates me a lot, the first chorus drags for forever and the last minute with the bass synths sounds interesting but unnecessary.

still, the song is catchy af. jj1

I never really got why Nicole is such a flop. She sings better than most pop girls out there, she can dance, she's sexy.. She seemingly has it all, but I don't get what's missing for her to slay as hard as she could. 

Probably must be her music. Your Love isn't really smash hit material. She doesn't really promote and hardly releases something in US.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.