Gabe.

Can we just RESPECT a bit?

Probably must be her music. Your Love isn't really smash hit material. She doesn't really promote and hardly releases something in US.

agree that it's the music but she would definitely promote and release in the US if her label would allow her to, i think.

in the beginning of her solo career (2007) she was focusing on the US (Whatever U Like, Baby Boy) but both songs flopped hard there despite promo so she started focusing on Europe and Australia from 2010 onwards.

Run is her first solo single worldwide since Right There which was like 3 years ago. funny and tragic at the same time.

agree that it's the music but she would definitely promote and release in the US if her label would allow her to, i think.

in the beginning of her solo career (2007) she was focusing on the US (Whatever U Like, Baby Boy) but both songs flopped hard there despite promo so she started focusing on Europe and Australia from 2010 onwards.

Run is her first solo single worldwide since Right There which was like 3 years ago. funny and tragic at the same time.

Yes, it's definitely worth the try. 

Ok, I don't even know what Whatever U Like and Baby Boy are. dead2 I remember the Killer Love era which flopped as well due to her try hard stuff ( see Poison video ) even tho Right There and Don't Hold Your Breathe had some mild success and they were quite alright.

Rooting for her to get some more attention, it's such a shame she's literally a no1curr despite her talent. giveup1

Maybe she's not unique enough , or her music fails to impress people. 

Yes, it's definitely worth the try. 

Ok, I don't even know what Whatever U Like and Baby Boy are. dead2 I remember the Killer Love era which flopped as well due to her try hard stuff ( see Poison video ) even tho Right There and Don't Hold Your Breathe had some mild success and they were quite alright.

Rooting for her to get some more attention, it's such a shame she's literally a no1curr despite her talent. giveup1

Maybe she's not unique enough , or her music fails to impress people. 

omg sis. orangu1 Whatever U Like and Baby Boy are her first solo attempts. after that she went back to PCD for their 2008 album, Doll Domination. she was supposed to release a 2007 solo album but because these songs flopped the album got cancelled.

Baby Love was somewhat a success in the UK though and seeing that she got the X Factor judge spot they just focused on that market exclusively.

omg sis. orangu1 Whatever U Like and Baby Boy are her first solo attempts. after that she went back to PCD for their 2008 album, Doll Domination. she was supposed to release a 2007 solo album but because these songs flopped the album got cancelled.

Baby Love was somewhat a success in the UK though and seeing that she got the X Factor judge spot they just focused on that market exclusively.

Oh wait ,I know Baby Love xtina1 I never knew she sings it

The first song is devil's work , no wonder it flopped hard and the 2nd one features will.i.am, just enough to flop xtina1

The first song is devil's work , no wonder it flopped hard and the 2nd one features will.i.am, just enough to flop xtina1

dead2 lol i love Whatever U Like rip1

you can fucking seethe at Whatever You Like, best song of 2007 ny12

i don't know tbh... the album itself is weak, imo.

Your Love was the obvious choice for the lead single but they should've skipped On The Rocks and go directly with Run after Your Love.

There was a 2nd single? rip2

Her career is On The Rocks that's for sure rip2

lord this era could've slayed if she didn't release messy singles or give the album a very messy name giveup1

You wouldn't think it so messy if you heard the title track oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.