Venus XCX

Venus XCX's 14 Fave Albums Of 2014 [#14-6 NOW UP]

3EEIXZi.jpg

Hello everyone. Over the next 14 days (I hope) I will be counting down my fave albums I've listened to this year. Not every album I post will be from this year, some last year, even the 90s, but the majority are new releases this year. Some albums included will be by Iggy, Ariana, Mariah... but I don't wanna spoil too much. jj1

I hope you all stick around for the next 2 weeks as I countdown my fave gems this year, and discuss my choices, negatively or positively (mostly positive tho pls jj1 ).

I will be posting my first album tomorrow, lemme know if you're interested and I'll tag you each time I post an album to keep you updated. yas1

I'm looking at you guys jj1

WH8Fggv.gif

P.S I know my name's not Venus XCX right now but that one is more iconic and I'll be changing it back when I can anyway. jj1

P.S.S Pay no attention to the messy banner jj1

Final list:

Spoiler

#14. Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle 

#13. Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - Cheek To Cheek

#12. Britney Spears - Britney Jean

#11. G.R.L. - G.R.L E.P

#10. Ariana Grande - Yours Truly

#9. Iggy Azalea - The New Classic

#8. Beyonce - BEYONCE

#7. Lea Michele - Louder

#6. Ariana Grande - My Everything

#5. Mariah Carey - E=MC2

#4. Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence

#3. Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

#2. Mariah Carey - Butterfly

#1. Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste

Why Jashinist? What's the origin of this username? oprah12

Back when I was into Naruto, there was a bad guy who worshipped the evil god Jashin, his name was Hidan, and he was super amazing and immortal and had this thing where he could hurt himself and the injuries would appear on the other person's body - so naturally as an immortal being, he was rather efficient at killing people. 

I thought he was sooooo coooooool and used the name everywhere but now it's gotten to the point where it's the first thing that comes to mind when I try to think of a username xtina1

Back when I was into Naruto, there was a bad guy who worshipped the evil god Jashin, his name was Hidan, and he was super amazing and immortal and had this thing where he could hurt himself and the injuries would appear on the other person's body - so naturally as an immortal being, he was rather efficient at killing people. 

I thought he was sooooo coooooool and used the name everywhere but now it's gotten to the point where it's the first thing that comes to mind when I try to think of a username xtina1

I fucking love Hidan. shock1 The bad ass akatsuki. Ooh the memories

moo1 Actually Holly as a username wouldn't be so bad. interesting1 You should try it when you can