Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

My Yoü and I video concept

Gaga is a mermaid who ventures off into the sea after getting critical acclaim in Atlantis. Over time she starts to miss "Luc" & decides the fame wasn't worth it. The video details the struggle of them to be together. Eventually, they do meet, making love on the cool beach. It happens on a starry night too. However, a group of rioters attack Luc in response to his betrayal the next morning. They set his hut on fire, leaving Gaga trapped. She has two choices. Escape & rejoin the atlantians or die with Luc on the beach. She decides she truly loves him & lays next to him. They hold hands while the hut continues to burn. The camera zooms in on their hands, then fades to black.

cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1 cry1

I'm so fucking ready for this video. I hope it's this epic. ny12

I love it! My idea is on a platform in the middle of a lake with the piano & its raining - monsters standing around the lake watching but not moving, blinking, or talking. Towards the end the sun comes out & all the monsters swim through the lake to the platform & sing along! cry1

Heres mine..

Its a dark summer night. Gaga is riding her bike and all of a sudden she stops at this random house. She walks into a empty room filled with pictures of Luc and Gaga that are scattered all over the floor and a piano. She sits down and starts playing. flashbacks and reenactments of Luc and Gaga's relationship appear. Then at the biggest part of the song (near the end), She sets the room on fire and starts breaking things like the piano and such. The end shows Gaga leaving the room and a closeup of a picture of her and Luc kissing appears and its engulfed in flames.

Heres mine..

Its a dark summer night. Gaga is riding her bike and all of a sudden she stops at this random house. She walks into a empty room filled with pictures of Luc and Gaga that are scattered all over the floor and a piano. She sits down and starts playing. flashbacks and reenactments of Luc and Gaga's relationship appear. Then at the biggest part of the song (near the end), She sets the room on fire and starts breaking things like the piano and such. The end shows Gaga leaving the room and a closeup of a picture of her and Luc kissing appears and its engulfed in flames.

I like that idea. Except I don't wanna see Luc in any of her videos...even in picture form +laughcry+

here's my story.

she dresses up like a mermaid and she starts swimming and moving her arms left and right for like 5 minutes. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

no. 4 your concept is really nice. i like 'you and i' and i can't wait to see what the video brings.

here's my story.

she dresses up like a mermaid and she starts swimming and moving her arms left and right for like 5 minutes. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

no. 4 your concept is really nice. i like 'you and i' and i can't wait to see what the video brings.

ny2 at least your idea doesnt contain burning

also I didn't know mermaids could ride bikes ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.