Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tim Liaison

Performing unheard songs on BTW Tour

I'm hearing all over Tumblr that GaGa will be performing unheard/ never before performed/ released songs on her upcoming Born This Way Tour. Is this official information, where did they hear this from? :flutter:

She is. She confirmed in some interview this week how she'll be doing brand new songs on the BTW Ball ;)

I wonder if they'll be old demos (like Glitter and Grease) or songs from a future album (like You & I)? +excited+

Because if I recall correctly, she has already written some new songs! +excited+

She wont sing Greatest, Cher will.

She also sang Vanity and Living on the radio (:

IDK, but if she releases new songs trough the BTW ball, I'LL DIE.

ITS TOO MUCH GAGA! TOO MUCH!

I just cant keep on going with this, the album is so perfect :') I still love the whole album, I just skip SOMETIMEs BJ AF and Bad Kids (But BK is finally growing on me! ;D) I love BJ AF but, WTF WITH THE CHORUS? D:! I still like the song.

I just need another pair of ears. I love Btw, Light Me Up (The pretty Reckless), Congratulations (MGMT), Goodbye Lullaby (Avril Lavigne), and some songes from other 2 artists.

ITS A LOT OF MUSIC THAT I LOVE! I CANT!!! I CANT! D:

Also, I still listen to The fame/monster and unreleased songs T.T ♥

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.