Sign in to follow this  

Worse album title in the history of music!

Rico    3,113

Unapologetic Bitch (if that is Madonnas real title) like wow your so original ripping off Rihanna and thinking bitch is so cool like wow

Kirjava    6,718

sis i'm not even a mariah fan but let's not.. ariana's albums are called my everything and yours truly. rip2 probably the next one will be called his mother or their baby or something like that... rip2

oh god rip2

Goldie    2,947

and what is exactly wrong with those titles? They are simple. They don't sound ridicolous like me i am mariah the elusive chanteuse. That is the most pretentious album title in the history music and ironically the album didn't do so well

rip2

Vertigo-go    18,820

OMG what about J Lo's "This is me... Then". Then what, bitch? Then, American Idol judge and a Pitbull counterpart whit1

Her career really went downhill after the second album, nobody can persuade me into thinking any different.

Goldie    2,947

OMG what about J Lo's "This is me... Then". Then what, bitch? Then, American Idol judge and a Pitbull counterpart whit1

Her career really went downhill after the second album, nobody can persuade me into thinking any different.

ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

I think she means this was me "back" then, then being like in 2003. moo1

Django    334

Unapologetic Bitch (if that is Madonnas real title) like wow your so original ripping off Rihanna and thinking bitch is so cool like wow

because Rhat invented the word Unapologetic. 

It's Rihtarda who wants to be the balck Madonna, not the other way around so bye cunt. 

J. Taylor    1

Better than Yours Truly or My Everything.... Like..... Creativity please xtina1

Came here to say this  antm1

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.