untitled

Karma is real; the official Madonna stan meltdown thread

I can't lmfao1

Did y'all see the amount of delusion this week lmfao1

"Queen Madonna is coming to slay"

Rebel Heart & Flop All Over Me were literal trash yet Madge stans desperate for them new bops ate that right up whit1

And then when one of them thought ha entire album leaked lmfao1

And the other one posting "WOW QUEEN MADONNA MAKING THAT LOCAL NEWS CHANNEL ABC WHEN WILL UR FAVE, SHE'S NOT DECLINING" lmfao1

The fact of the matter is, since Madonna is resorting to producing the lowest common denominator music, and working with trash like Avicii, so naturally ha efforts are going to be sub-par whit1

Let's face it whit1 Queen isn't what she used to be whit1 The only people who knew that her demos leaked were 40 year old gay men on Twitter whit1

Maybe when Madonna realizes that the last time rebels existed was literally 150 years ago in the Civil War, and that Wash All Over Me sounds like a Kiss Me Once reject mess, she'll start to release quality music again whit1

But yes, I'll remain "pressed" and I'll "seethe" whilst the "Queen" continues to "slay" with her 10 year old big room generic EDM producer lmfao1

But yes, I'll remain "pressed" and I'll "seethe" whilst the "Queen" continues to "slay" with her 10 year old  big room generic EDM producer lmfao1

omg DRAG Artpop, Zedd and Madeon.

Anyway instead of arguing which one is a biggest failure a 100 year old Granny that posts instragram videos of with her grilZZZ!!!!11! and flashing here saggy old tits on stage while using rascist slurs on her own children or the ugliest popstar of all time who released one of the worst albums of all time and flopped as soon as she stopped being a label puppet you in 2014 should go and support artist that are not ugly + old and desperate and actually talented like Taylor or Lana for example.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.