California boy

Grammy Awards: Katy got two nominations

She'll definitely receive some nominations; Dark Horse could be nominated for Song of the Year, Record of the Year and definitely Pop Duo/Group performance (which I think is her most likely win too). PRISM could also be nominated for Album of the Year, but more likely it'll be for Pop Vocal Album, which as I just said is only really threatened by Sam Smith and Ari. So we'll see. 

DH not ROTY chi1

I said could. Pop Duo is guaranteed tho. 

I'm mean at this point I just want her to win anything I know its clingy but Katy is already a legend. Tupac didnt even had one and no one jokes about it. no one comes for Tupac the grammyless legend. I just want Katy to win just so the haters could stop.

I'm mean at this point I just want her to win anything I know its clingy but Katy is already a legend. Tupac didnt even had one and no one jokes about it. no one comes for Tupac the grammyless legend. I just want Katy to win just so the haters could stop.

She doesn't need to win. Queen didn't win one. Therefore all credibility literally goes down the drain.