Child of the moon

Lover (Official Version 2015)

She could be fucking yodeling over an out of key electric guitar and I wouldn't give a shit. I just need SOMETHING fall7

dead2

I've tried to imagine her singing Ellie's Burn or Figure 8 tbh dead2 Hearing her singing something like Figure 8 with a kickass instrumental like that would be orgasmic dead2

But I'm up for anything at this point fall1 Inbefore reggae-dream pop-rap-rock dead2

dead2

I've tried to imagine her singing Ellie's Burn or Figure 8 tbh dead2 Hearing her singing something like Figure 8 with a kickass instrumental like that would be orgasmic dead2

But I'm up for anything at this point fall1 Inbefore reggae-dream pop-rap-rock dead2

I haven't heard it before but I'm listening now and I could totally see that bey5

Literally same tbh dead2 I'll take whatever the good sis gives me

I haven't heard it before but I'm listening now and I could totally see that bey5

Literally same tbh dead2 I'll take whatever the good sis gives me

We all know she can sing, now we need a good track like that to show off her voice fall3

I love new music but I didn't imagine her sharing a mixtape,

Maybe it's because I thought it's a thing for no1currs/irrelevants before.

Well... with how things are going, she pretty much is a no1curr or irrelevant, comparatively anyway fall1

We all know she can sing, now we need a good track like that to show off her voice fall3

Tbh dead2 Lover is good that way though

Hell even Timber wasn't the worst thing to ever happen to her singing credibility (relatively anyway fall3 )

Tbh dead2 Lover is good that way though

Hell even Timber wasn't the worst thing to ever happen to her singing credibility (relatively anyway fall3 )

When she performed Timber I really was waiting for her to bust out a huge belt, it would've been so perfect for that fall3 She did seem like she wasn't all in it or that she got threatened to be like that oorrrrr her mic was just turned down. Either way, it was pretty disappointing because I was waiting for that belt fall3

i want to punch dr. luke she has so much potential but.. ugh.. I'm literally about to cry.

I think we all want to do that

When she performed Timber I really was waiting for her to bust out a huge belt, it would've been so perfect for that fall3 She did seem like she wasn't all in it or that she got threatened to be like that oorrrrr her mic was just turned down. Either way, it was pretty disappointing because I was waiting for that belt fall3

Well as we found out she didn't really want to be there. I just meant hearing her on the radio doing some vocal runs and stuff (the yodeling mostly -- have you actually tried to do it? Shit's hard as fuck dead2 )

Well as we found out she didn't really want to be there. I just meant hearing her on the radio doing some vocal runs and stuff (the yodeling mostly -- have you actually tried to do it? Shit's hard as fuck dead2 )

Yeah I've actually tried yodeling but I can't even do it fall1