Radar

RuPaul's Drag Race

Just now, BJORK said:
  Hide contents

Nina Bonina Brown has HEAVILY insinuated on Instagram that she will be one of the first to be booted out of the competition

Spoiler

Don't listen to anything she says. She literally trolls the fans 24/7.

1 minute ago, BJORK said:
  Reveal hidden contents

these bitches!!!! scream1

Spoiler

Nina is actually confirmed to last until Episode 4 at least. We got a runway look of Nina's that showed Naya Rivera on the judging panel and Naya's judging Episode 4. jj2 

20 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

@Americunt How accurate are all of these spoilers? sia1 

13 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

yea @Americunt

Hide contents

Does Aja really not make the top 3? brit2

Some are more reliable than others because they come from a variety of people. That Top 3 spoiler is from one of the most reliable sources.

3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Some are more reliable than others because they come from a variety of people. That Top 3 spoiler is from one of the most reliable sources.

Do you explicitly know the top 3? 

Just now, Atlantis said:

Do you explicitly know the top 3? 

Nobody knows the Top 3 exactly because they film all four of the Top 4 being eliminated, but some have spilled the beans to friends and such about their track records on the show. I'm pretty sure I know 2/3 of the Top 3 because of the rumored challenge placements, though. The winner has never not been the person who had the best track record and we apparently are going to have a tight race for that spot.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Nobody knows the Top 3 exactly because they film all four of the Top 4 being eliminated, but some have spilled the beans to friends and such about their track records on the show. I'm pretty sure I know 2/3 of the Top 3 because of the rumored challenge placements, though. The winner has never not been the person who had the best track record and we apparently are going to have a tight race for that spot.

Spoiler

Sasha right? 

11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Someone in the comments said Aja and Shea get double eliminated in this episode? ny12

Spoiler

There's supposedly a double elimination this episode, but the rumored outgoing queens don't include Aja or Shea.